The Price of Air

:suspect:

Hmmm...

... so how's that work then? :confused:

I suppose you could buy a couple of their 5p plastic carrier bags at the checkout, fill them with free air in-store and put it in your tyres when you get home? :huh:

You have been on this forum to long Mr Bloke, your getting like them:D:D:D

Used to be that the air was provided free to encourage your custom at the pumps or garage shop. Just shop around.

I think we can put this thread down to Inflation :hihi::hihi:

The price of air will go up for all of us if we keep cutting all these trees down.

The BP Murco petrol station in Crookes now charges £1 for air. Now it's not going to break the bank but it's the principle innit? It was 50p a few weeks ago and I have to say that I have not noticed any quality improvement - it's still just plain old compressed Sheffield air.

What do other places charge? Is there anywhere that still does "Free Air and Water" or is that a thing of the past?

Minimum wage goes up soon, businesses have to offset the cost somehow.....

I bought a cheap 12v compressor from one of the cheap supermarkets about 10 or 12 years ago. Still going strong, and with the advantage that I can check and top up the tyres when it suits me, without having to drive, and in the knowledge that the tyres are cold.

Sainsbury's petrol stations do it for free and so do Morrisons if you fill up over £30.

I blame Brexit.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:............