Amey At It Again

I think it was a personal theft.

Clever use of words there, you 'thinking' it was personal theft rather than alleging. No chance of you being being taken to court for 'thinking'

Get a life Vin

---------- Post added 04-12-2016 at 07:43 ----------

[/color]

Clever use of words there, you 'thinking' it was personal theft rather than alleging. No chance of you being being taken to court for 'thinking'

Get a life Vin

Court never entered my head and it was a personal theft and by the way my life is great as it is. Should I just stand by and let someone steal £2,000 worth of stone and then blame somebody else?

Edited by lazarus

good for you Lazarus those coping stones have been there for generations when the farm was there more than 70 years ago Amey should put back any damage they have done and leave well alone :help:

I read with amusement the comments about this wall and would like to ask the following question.

How did they know 70 years or more ago to build the line of the wall so that it could hold up the road widening and the building of the concrete bus layby that was done in the 1980's? That is excellent planning by Sheffield Corporation