Tim Farron - the next truely great Prime Minister?

Not for now, but in another 10 years time when the oldies are no longer with us and the younger people have the vote.

Everytime he is on Question Time on the BBC he gets an unbelievable response everytime he answers a question

Ok, so I accept at this moment in time he wouldn't be able to become prime minister as he doesn't appeal to enough people.

But give it a few years I think he could get the Lib Dems in power and become Prime Minister. he certainly knows how to communicate with viewers on Question time

Not for now, but in another 10 years time when the oldies are no longer with us and the younger people have the vote.

Everytime he is on Question Time on the BBC he gets an unbelievable response everytime he answers a question

Ok, so I accept at this moment in time he wouldn't be able to become prime minister as he doesn't appeal to enough people.

But give it a few years I think he could get the Lib Dems in power and become Prime Minister. he certainly knows how to communicate with viewers on Question time

Have you been on the christmas sherry a little early. ?

Have you been on the christmas sherry a little early. ?

Watch Question Time when Mr Farron is on

See the reaction from the audience

Watch Question Time when Mr Farron is on

See the reaction from the audience

Ive watched him on there ........ like every other Lib Dem , he talks cobblers.

Ive watched him on there ........ like every other Lib Dem , he talks cobblers.

not as much as you penistone.

I am a LD supporter, but I dont like him that much, I thought Nick Clegg was on his way back.

Now if he watches Cleggy very closely, he might learn something.

if he watches Cleggy very closely, he might learn something.

You mean get into bed with the tories and back track ?

if he watches Cleggy very closely, he might learn something.

You mean get into bed with the tories and back track ?

He made a very large sacrifice, in the UKs best interests.

Farron is slowly winning me over. He became LD leader in a very difficult time (and from a very shallow pool, let's be honest) but his performance during the Brexit campaign was stellar (and ignored by the media, because of the shallow pool?).

I don't think he is a future PM, but he is potentially a future opposition leader.

I am hoping the oldies as you call them live a lot longer than 10 years if Tim Farron is the only thing on offer. I don't see the makings of a future PM.

I don't like this bloke at all. They've lost my vote with him.

I think he's always dreadful on QT. He just sounds like a one of the Labour lot. Just says obvious things to get an applause, but actually says nothing.

It's okay. He'll just lose the election and then insist that it doesn't count for some reason and he should be PM anyway.