Best place for real Christmas trees 2016

Broadfield mowers on Broadfield Road S8 0XJ sell gorgeous Christmas trees from 5ft to 12ft, very reasonably priced and cheaper than Tree Amigos! They also offer FREE delivery! I've had one from them again this year. Great service!

Edited by lulaver

Oh well, didn't think of Broadfield mowers but we ended up getting a tree from Homebase last night.

£50 for a nine footer which was the cheapest we could find for a tree that size, and they had lots to choose from.

Plus VAT don't forget, so it's £12 as others have mentioned already ? . Got mine from there yesterday, very nice it looks, really bushy. Just go round and feel the weights when you're choosing one to get a nice wide base of branches.

Oh yes! I got a crap one from argos.. may have to reconsider haha

sharrowvale rd ,they have a christmas market tommorow ,there is a man who sells real christmas tree's, great day out as well,

I got our tree from The Tree Amigos last year, and will go again this year too. They're all over Sheffield but I know you can get them at Morrisons at Meadowhead, and also in Endcliffe Park. Their trees are always a really good shape, and lasted ages last year.

brought my tree indoors yesterday that I bought from jtf for £12,well been and bought a fresh tree every year for 40 years and I have never had such a great tree,shape,fresh

and so good I have just put lights on and no trimmings as it looks so great,this is the best value I have ever had,i cannot believe the price and quality I got,thanks for all your advice everyone and all have a great xmas thanks

We've got a real tree this year, went to Homebase yesterday, its probably not the cheapest but they're delivering it today for an extra fiver. There was no way it was fitting in the car (cabriolet, the back seats don't go down either, it's really impractical for transporting anything other than people), so it's just easier.

We've got a real tree this year, went to Homebase yesterday, its probably not the cheapest but they're delivering it today for an extra fiver. There was no way it was fitting in the car (cabriolet, the back seats don't go down either, it's really impractical for transporting anything other than people), so it's just easier.

Couldn't you have just driven it home with the roof off? ;)

Saw a guy taking a Christmas tree home in his open top old classic car yesterday. He looked very cool.

For the best selection try wentworth garden centre, all kept outside and fresh,and you get good advice on how to look after it,ps and the best santa for miles

Couldn't you have just driven it home with the roof off? ;)

Saw a guy taking a Christmas tree home in his open top old classic car yesterday. He looked very cool.

Unfortunately not, there was someone in the back too. My partner did take the old sofa to the tip with the roof down, he had to saw it into pieces first though :o

We're on the lookout for a pickup truck next, because we can't fit bikes in/on the car.

IKEA ... so long as you can get them in your car!