Best place for real Christmas trees 2016

help needed being trying to find a sensible priced 6ft real tree to buy this coming weekend to no avail,normally go to homebase and get a great tree but no mention from new owners about if they are coming,or told I can buy from eccesall woods?,any sensible ideas please thanks:help:

Asda have got real trees for sale, not sure if they are 6ft though.

B&Q have trees in some looked to be 6ft in height, dunno how much they would cost though.

A friend of my OH has opened up a xmas tree farm at dungworth.. Apparently reasonably priced and also some festive bits n bobs happening too.. If you've got kids you can take them and see the reindeer that live there. Only opened up last saturday..

The Sheffield Christmas Tree Company

Cow Gap Farm

Longshaw estate has biggest selection in the area or tree amigos should be openening soon at the top of fargate.

Longshaw estate has biggest selection in the area or tree amigos should be openening soon at the top of fargate.

Longshaw start selling from Saturday. Signs were going up this morning.

IKEA if you've a planned visit or don't mind a drive. 6ft and £20 voucher to use in new year for £25 apparently.

IKEA......

Do you have to assemble them?

help needed being trying to find a sensible priced 6ft real tree to buy this coming weekend to no avail,normally go to homebase and get a great tree but no mention from new owners about if they are coming,or told I can buy from eccesall woods?,any sensible ideas please thanks:help:

Just Natural in Crookes sells good trees. If you are prepared to travel, Wentworth Garden Centre sells all kinds of trees and has loads.

If it's for your community centre, or a local charity, the tree amigos posted on the Sheffield section, free trees for some lucky groups in return for a photo and putting a thankyou and link to their site on your Facebook page, I think. It's worth contacting them.

Tree Fellers will be selling from Endcliffe Park from the beginning of December