S6 - Hillsborough, Walkley, Stannington, Loxley, Wadsley

S7 - Nether Edge, Millhouses

S8 - Beauchief, Greenhill, Norton, Lowedges

S10 - Ranmoor, Crookes, Crosspool, Fulwood, Lodge Moor

S11 - Ecclesall, Whirlow, Banner Cross, Brincliffe, Greystones, Hunters Bar

S17 - Dore, Totley

Errors, here, t20 tut tut...

s6= includes middlewood, winn gardens,and fox hill, too

s7 = lower part of sharrow, and proceeds along abbeydale road corridor until it hits beauchief/ totley/abbey lane areataking in parts of nether edge and part of millhouses

S8 = covers chesterfield road side of the abbeydale corridor(where I lived at highfields on one side of the london road/abbeydale road junction was S7, my mate who lived opposite side of abbeydale road/ london road was in S8, heading up to norton/ lowedges/ greenhill and possibly most parts of beauchief (which I always thought was s17 like totley)

S11 also has sharrow(top), sharrow vale and parts of nether edge

PT

Originally posted by Plain Talker

Errors, here, t20 tut tut...

Not errors - I never claimed it was a comprehensive list of ALL areas in each postcode, it was meant as a list of postcodes with *examples* of areas, which were all correct. Error there though, Plain Talker - my username is "t020", not "t20" as you state.

Originally posted by t020

Not errors - I never claimed it was a comprehensive list of ALL areas in each postcode, it was meant as a list of postcodes with *examples* of areas, which were all correct. Error there though, Plain Talker - my username is "t020", not "t20" as you state.

but when you state that a number under 100 is, say, one, ten, forty, (whatever), you do not say that it's "zero-zero-one, or zero-ten/ zero-one-zero zero neither would it be three zero or zero thirty... (unless it's one of the branches of the military, or, alternatively, aviation. where you would use all three figures, necessarily, for determining directions and trajectories)

It's my milestone birthday tomorrow. but I will not be Zero-four-zero... nor will I be Zero-forty. I shall be "forty". Nothing more, nothing less.

Especially considering that, because there is no hundred, no thousand nor any greater figure denoted, the only zero necessary for the statement, or its qualification is the final zero of the number, in a number in the tens.

So, no errror, t20; it's intentional. It's to eliminate from my typing, an "unnecessary" zero. supposedly to save time. which it hasn't because I have had to waste time explaining it to you

"PT" (who is not at all precious about her nicknames or shortenings thereof...)

Originally posted by Plain Talker

but when you state that a number under 100 is, say, one, ten, forty, (whatever), you do not say that it's "zero-zero-one, or zero-ten/ zero-one-zero zero neither would it be three zero or zero thirty... (unless it's one of the branches of the military, or, alternatively, aviation. where you would use all three figures, necessarily, for determining directions and trajectories)

It's my milestone birthday tomorrow. but I will not be Zero-four-zero... nor will I be Zero-forty. I shall be "forty". Nothing more, nothing less.

Especially considering that, because there is no hundred, no thousand nor any greater figure denoted, the only zero necessary for the statement, or its qualification is the final zero of the number, in a number in the tens.

So, no errror, t20; it's intentional. It's to eliminate from my typing, an "unnecessary" zero. supposedly to save time. which it hasn't because I have had to waste time explaining it to you

"PT" (who is not at all precious about her nicknames or shortenings thereof...)

Both 0s are relevant as it represents the model number of an epson colour ink cartridge on my printer, so therefore t20 is incorrect, t020 is correct. Please bear this in mind in future.

Originally posted by qazitory

S1 - City Centre

S2 - Wybourn and Manor

S3 - Burngreave

S4 - Pitsmoor, parts of Attercliffe

S5 - Shiregreen, Firth Park and Parsons Cross

S6 - Hilsboro and Parsons Cross

S7 - Netheredge??

S8 - Meadowhead???

S9 - Attercliffe, Darnall, Meadowhall and Tinsley

S10 - ???

S11 - ???

S12 - ???

S13 - Richmond, Handsworth and Woodhouse

I think it goes up to S49, but that's out in Chesterfield

s12=gleadless

Originally posted by deano

s12=gleadless

gleadless townend, and parts of gleadless village(parts of which comes under S14 which is also gleadless valley) , but it also covers the gleadless and base green side of intake- the triangle of ridgeway road, and mansfield road up to charnock. the shops/library at the manor top end of ridgeway road are an S12 postcode.

and Quazitory, you have covered a lot of territorry (NPI) with your list, I would add

s2 arbourthorne/norfolk park and the heeley /heeley bank and some Part of lowfield/highfield in there.

s3 does cover most of pitsmoor, but also creeps down past rutland road/mowbray street to infirmary road, and up the St phillips/ netherthorpe roads on the other(university) side of the hill and takes in the St Georges estate, some of netherthorpe and the shalesmoor area,

s4 is burngreave/ ellesmere/ petre street /fir vale grimethorpe corridor(pitsmoor side of attercliffe)

S5 covers mostly southey/ southey green/ shiregreen/ parson cross lane-top and longley / longley farm.

s6 covers the old infirmary, and the brown high rise behind it, as well as upperthorpe and walkley/stannington/malin bridge/ wisewood/ loxley areas including hillsboro' and fox hill

s7 is the nether edge /sharrow side of abbeydale/ abbeydale road corridor to a bit past millhouses

PT

Originally posted by deano

s12=gleadless

S18 = Dronfield