Person misusing a disabled parking space?

Marx perhaps you should ring the council and let them know?

Dont forget Interpol.

Following in from Marx's comment, I have a question. A house with a genuinely needed disabled parking space on the road outside has just been sold. This is in an area where parking is at a premium. Should the disabled markings be removed if the new occupiers don't qualify? If not, most of the time the space will probably remain unused, unless a driver with a blue badge is visiting.

Edited by Ms Macbeth

Are the markings of the disabled bay white or yellow?

I they are white then the rules for use are very different and could be advantageous to local residents.

Are the markings of the disabled bay white or yellow?

I they are white then the rules for use are very different and could be advantageous to local residents.

These are yellow. There are two close together. One is for an elderly gentleman so his daughter can park outside should she need to collect him (which happens once in a blue moon) and the other is years out of date. Consequently both are ignored, particularly as parking close to one's front door is rarely a problem.