The game in hand..

Tuesday brings us up against Walsall, its our game in hand,

Really need to win this one, this part timer is traveling over , with other Skeggy Blades.......

2-0 THE BLADES

PLEASE

Tuesday brings us up against Walsall, its our game in hand,

Really need to win this one, this part timer is traveling over , with other Skeggy Blades.......

2-0 THE BLADES

PLEASE

Yep, a win will do me though, I think the players will come out fighting tomorrow... They'll be a little upset about Saturday.

Oh yes, the famous game in hand, I remember it well!

I think united will win the game tomorrow but it always amuses me when people state their respective team has a "game in hand" as if its a guarenteed 3 points.

This is aimed at fans in general and not particularly uniteds.

Apparently,Paul Lambert will be at the Lane tonight to have a look at EEL.

Huge game and sticking to what's keeping this unbeaten run going, Walsall will win 2-1.

I think every home game will be huge if we manage to maintain the promotion challenge.The last 2 seemed like April games on a promotion run in rather than November games,with the crowd getting behind us to help get us over the line......and this is good because it will make for a more intimidating atmosphere for visiting teams,although we don't want to pile pressure on the team to perform,they are going to have to,and it's good that they really have had to work under pressure to break teams down,and not got complacent.

Home is where promotion can be won,a minimum of 15 wins needed and as close to 20 as we can get,including our promotion rivals who we now only have home games against

Apparently,Paul Lambert will be at the Lane tonight to have a look at EEL.

I can see him going, not through choice though. EEL has been brilliant but we have other options should he go back.

A magnificent unbeaten run to continue me thinks.

How many points will you be clear at the top then ?

I can see him going, not through choice though. EEL has been brilliant but we have other options should he go back.

Wolves are in a spot of bother at the mo,they pressed the panic button with Zenga after a few games without a win,and they still haven't won under Lambert.They have a massive squad and I think any manager will have a problem sorting that lot out and finding out his best team.......somehow,I can't see the need for EEL as his most pressing problem at the moment.

I think he will have a word with the player and see how he feels and go with that.............hopefully,EEL will say that he is more than happy to stay for the rest of the season.

The curse of the game in hand strikes again.