Old Magnet Pub Southey Green

Its going to be a car sales pitch,same bloke that owns Winchester on herries rd.

Is'nt the Winchester owned by the people who own the Nisa shop just past the Co-Op? I'm sure I remember Mick buying Winchester before he died.

Same people own the old dam house up in Crookes, so i'm told, yes and the car lot is spot on.

Just had a look at the plans and they state Southey Green Lane not Road. Has there been a name change?

---------- Post added 17-01-2017 at 17:56 ----------

Same people own the old dam house up in Crookes, so i'm told, yes and the car lot is spot on.

They did own most of the shops on Southey Green Road/ Southey Hill. Not sure if they still do as I've not lived round there for a few years now.

a mosque had been mentioned

I hope it is, brighten the place up a bit.

Just had a look at the plans and they state Southey Green Lane not Road. Has there been a name change?

---------- Post added 17-01-2017 at 17:56 ----------

They did own most of the shops on Southey Green Road/ Southey Hill. Not sure if they still do as I've not lived round there for a few years now.

On the planning site it states "Site Of Magnet Hotel Southey Green Road Sheffield S5 7QB"