Save our street trees protest Endcliffe park 12pm TODAY!!

It's a shame you have left the bed sheet advertising your event still flapping around on the railings at Endcliffe. Take it down please, it looks unsightly and will blow away and just become another piece of litter. Along with all the other tat tied to the railings, cardboard posters etc.

My event? I didn't even go to the event at Endcliffe Park. How on earth is that my responsibility?

I won't be signing. Amey and SCC are doing a splendid job thanks.

My event? I didn't even go to the event at Endcliffe Park. How on earth is that my responsibility?

My apologies, quoted you by accident. Hopefully the organisers have some social responsibility and will remove all the rubbish they have tied to the railings.

I won't be signing. Amey and SCC are doing a splendid job thanks.

You, like many others may have valid reason to see some of Sheffield's trees go. However, once you start praising authorities for arresting and locking up peaceful protestors, knocking up people at 4am in the morning and operating heavy machinery at ungodly hours, withholding information from people they are supposed to be accountable to, then I'm afraid your idea of a decent society is very different to mine.

You, like many others may have valid reason to see some of Sheffield's trees go. However, once you start praising authorities for arresting and locking up peaceful protestors, knocking up people at 4am in the morning and operating heavy machinery at ungodly hours, withholding information from people they are supposed to be accountable to, then I'm afraid your idea of a decent society is very different to mine.

Were they not blocking people from doing their job? :gag: