Positive things we can all do to improve the world

I say ban cigarettes altoghther

I say ban small minded people who want to ban things.

show a bit more of yourself to friends and family - they won't know what you're going through unless you tell them

Re-introduce good manners/politeness.

Be kinder to one another i.e no more violence.

Stop being racist and sexist.

Years ago I used to think I could make a difference to the world and despised old men who told me it was impossible. After decades of trying in my own way to make a difference, I have given up.

The Establishment is too powerful, they have millenia of experience in dealing with people who try to change things. They will allow things to go along as long as they are of use to them and when that use ends destroy them.

Two things immediatly come to mind,

Communism:- allow it build in the soviet Union, and create a bogey man (Nuclear War) to keep us huddled round the establishments skirts. When this threat begins to lose its edge, destroy it and create a new bogey man, International Terrorism.

Slavery:- Encourage it and support it for hundreds of years, as soon as becomes non profitable because of the use of machinery, abolish it and pretend you did so for the good of humanity.

I could make list as long as your arm, the only answer is that they will tell you any bunkum to keep you in your place.

The only time change takes place is when it suits the Establishment, and in accordance with their timetable.

Sorry to be a wet blanket:(

Well said.... Only addition i'd like to make is slavery via physical iron and chains has been abolished but transferred to total economic slavery via the debt monster and national debt. So each child in Africa is born owing the bankers $600. Before its even had its first milk. This is totally discounting how our kids and kids kids will now be liable to pay the debt thrust upon us (by taking our tax money to fund the debt houses which impose the debt on us i.e> Banks).

Lord help us.

In regards to daily good deeds i prefer smiling, even if to a stranger. sometimes giving the change in my pocket in charity tubs (without looking at it so no ego on how much i've lost), and i volunteer my time to non profit charities, roughly 1 or 2 days a month.

Well said.... Only addition i'd like to make is slavery via physical iron and chains has been abolished but transferred to total economic slavery via the debt monster and national debt. So each child in Africa is born owing the bankers $600. Before its even had its first milk. This is totally discounting how our kids and kids kids will now be liable to pay the debt thrust upon us (by taking our tax money to fund the debt houses which impose the debt on us i.e> Banks).

Lord help us.

In regards to daily good deeds i prefer smiling, even if to a stranger. sometimes giving the change in my pocket in charity tubs (without looking at it so no ego on how much i've lost), and i volunteer my time to non profit charities, roughly 1 or 2 days a month.

Brilliant posts, Olive Tree, Artisan. Youve put into words what Ive been trying to say for years. Edited by JOGI

appreciate what an amazing invention your body is

and love it :love:

have more good sex :nod:

the kind that leaves you feeling good, not empty

the missing ingredient?

loving yourself

loving the other