Missing rescue dog Tyson ***NOW FOUND!***

What day was this found on the road as Tyson hadn't been seen for a while? I met with Tyson and he isn't much bigger than a fox. Thanks.

Hi there, I've met him too, and I'm 90% sure it wasn't him, the fur was bushy and too ginger and there was no collar and not enough carnage for it to be him, this was most probably a small fox and its mate was on the verge trying to get to it. I'm part of the **help find tyson** Facebook page and we were contacted about this on the day it happened so I went up to check it out.

If anyone wants to join and help keep a lookout please do :) xxxxxxx

What date was this body found? It's a dangerous road and there are frequent casualties.

does anyone know what the dead animal was on the road last week, between meadowhead and bowshaw roundabout, heading to dronfield . It looked like a fox, tyson is that colour too

this was carefully checked by a member of our team there was no collar and the animals fur was was that of a fox ,not the short hair of tyson .

For the third time, can someone say what day/date this animal was found? Or is it a secret?

And you were 90% sure it wasn't Tyson, Jess? 90%? How is it possible to not know the difference between a fox and a labrador x, especially when you are close enough to identify the animal's gender. "His mate was in the middle grassy bit as well trying to get to him bless them." And if a fox was standing nearby, trying to get to its mate, surely that would have made you 100% sure it wasn't Tyson?

Was this Tyson?

For the third time, can someone say what day/date this animal was found? Or is it a secret?

And you were 90% sure it wasn't Tyson, Jess? 90%? How is it possible to not know the difference between a fox and a labrador x, especially when you are close enough to identify the animal's gender. "His mate was in the middle grassy bit as well trying to get to him bless them." And if a fox was standing nearby, trying to get to its mate, surely that would have made you 100% sure it wasn't Tyson?

Was this Tyson?

20th of December I saw it around 2pm, I was driving so can't offer anymore

Tyson was sighted at about 3pm on the 19th December in Jordanthorpe, running along the grass verge by the main road. The next day a dead body that Jess is only 90% sure wasn't Tyson, but is sure was a male, is seen at about 2pm less than a mile away from that sighting. Tyson has not been seen since, and the council say they have not picked up any foxes on that stretch of road for the past 12 days.

---------- Post added 30-12-2016 at 19:48 ----------

[/color]

20th of December I saw it around 2pm, I was driving so can't offer anymore

Thank you, but :sad:

Edited by angel22
Removing names

Tyson was sighted at about 3pm on the 19th December in Jordanthorpe, running along the grass verge by the main road. The next day a dead body that Jess is only 90% sure wasn't Tyson, but is sure was a male, is seen at about 2pm less than a mile away from that sighting. Tyson has not been seen since, and the council say they have not picked up any foxes on that stretch of road for the past 12 days.

---------- Post added 30-12-2016 at 19:48 ----------

[/color]

Thank you, but :sad:

I just think if it was a dog somebody would have said

Edited by angel22

I just think if it was a dog somebody would have said

Well, one would hope so......

Lilly-Anne, please do NOT post members real names on this forum. I have removed them from your post, please don't post them again. Thank you.

We've had a few people message us on here regarding a dog that was found on the motorway and taken to Flushdyke kennels. We checked this out as soon as we heard about it a few days ago and it was confirmed that it's not Tyson.

Lilly-Anne, please do NOT post members real names on this forum. I have removed them from your post, please don't post them again. Thank you.

We've had a few people message us on here regarding a dog that was found on the motorway and taken to Flushdyke kennels. We checked this out as soon as we heard about it a few days ago and it was confirmed that it's not Tyson.

Totally Agree don't mention names, I feel optimistic, He will be found

Fair enough, no names. But I am still waiting for a definitive reply from the people I referred to as to whether or not it was Tyson. If the person who saw the body was only 90% sure it wasn'tTyson, then surely someone else would have gone out to check too, to be absolutely sure it wasn't him. Did no-one else go out to check?

Lily-Anne, yes 2 people went out to check but by the time they were alerted to it, the animal had already been in the road for a number of hours and had been hit/run over numerous times and it was in quite a mess and rather squashed which is why neither of them could be 100% sure.