Missing rescue dog Tyson ***NOW FOUND!***

i have been out searching for this dog for five days now ..and have been just behind him ...he has been sighted this morning at 6.20 am by the methodist church in totley so please can anyone in that area keep there eyes open ...and also around beauchief ...and dronfield ,coal aston and bowshaw area my no for help and posters is 07873273900

---------- Post added 06-12-2016 at 11:03 ----------

new numbers have been put on the doglost poster by admin at doglost these are 07528790693/07873273900 please if you should sight this dog contact any of above with details

So glad he at least got some food today. Hopefully not long before he's back home at least they have found which area he's in now .

Yes we at doglost are all happy chappies tonight ..hopefully he will stay in same area and then we an catch him xx

Yes we at doglost are all happy chappies tonight ..hopefully he will stay in same area and then we an catch him xx

Great news! he was so skinny when I saw him Friday been keeping an eye out every day for him. Been following progress on the FB page. Keep up the good work.

on behalf of doglost uk ...i would like to say a big thank you to all you wonderful people who have joined me today in the search for tyson ...a fantastic day with multiple sightings by us all... thank you also to bradway pet shop for providing food and doggie treats ....he has eaten a full tin of dog food and some treats so even though he.s still out there at least tonight his tummy is full lets hope we coax him over the next few days and get him home sitting near a warm fire ...

I don't think so. They were out searching Manor fields area last night

Good luck with your quest - obviously - and well done for managing to get so many posters out. Let's hope they bring the positive result that everyone's after.

A question, though....if we can't approach easily, and it's even suggested that eye contact is a no-no...just how are you intending to catch him?!

Does anyone know what the dead animal was on the road last week, Between Meadowhead and Bowshaw roundabout, Heading to Dronfield . It looked like a fox, Tyson is that colour too

Does anyone know what the dead animal was on the road last week, Between Meadowhead and Bowshaw roundabout, Heading to Dronfield . It looked like a fox, Tyson is that colour too

This was checked out at the time, not Tyson thank goodness.

Hiya! I went up to check and I'm 90% certain it wasn't Tyson, it was too small and not enough carnage. Also the fur was bushy like a fox's and I didn't find a collar. His mate was in the middle grassy bit as well trying to get to him bless them xxxxx

What day was this found on the road as Tyson hadn't been seen for a while? I met with Tyson and he isn't much bigger than a fox. Thanks.