Owls Steering Group 28/11/16

Get your questions in before Monday please folks, there must be somethng you want to ask?

Is this season currently panning out how he expected?

Is this season currently panning out how he expected?

I think any of us could answer that, doesn't need the chairman.

Its far from over yet though.

I think any of us could answer that, doesn't need the chairman.

Its far from over yet though.

You appear very apprehensive to ask any questions to the chairman.

I don't see why you've asked if anyone wants to ask him anything.

It's like you just wanted to tell people that you're going to some sort of Q&A

You appear very apprehensive to ask any questions to the chairman.

I don't see why you've asked if anyone wants to ask him anything.

It's like you just wanted to tell people that you're going to some sort of Q&A

I maybe should have said that the questions are mainly about the match day experience not so much the playing side of things. I also asked if anybody had any questions for the previous meetings if you care to look back, I have been to six of these so I have an idea of the type of questions that get asked, some of the suggestions above don't really fit the bill, the question from Thatyank is more typical of what is.

Thanks for your concern.

What are the plans for the West end, and when will work begin. Its an eyesore.

What about asking him what made decide to change your clubs traditional blue and white stripes for a more unusual looking Wednesday?

Also, would he considerer purchasing Hooper and Fletcher a success, as its somewhat disrupted FF's performances... Causing a few problems within the camp.

I maybe should have said that the questions are mainly about the match day experience not so much the playing side of things. I also asked if anybody had any questions for the previous meetings if you care to look back, I have been to six of these so I have an idea of the type of questions that get asked, some of the suggestions above don't really fit the bill, the question from Thatyank is more typical of what is.

Thanks for your concern.

:huh:

I think I've got it now...

... you can only ask questions that reflect what a wonderful job Mr Tuna is doing for the club!

I suppose if you were to ask any real searching questions that don't pander to the egos of those in charge then you'd run the risk of not being allowed to attend any future meetings?

It sounds like a complete waste of time and you'd probably get more realistic opinions spending your evening in the pub... :roll:

What about asking him what made decide to change your clubs traditional blue and white stripes for a more unusual looking Wednesday?

Also, would he considerer purchasing Hooper and Fletcher a success, as its somewhat disrupted FF's performances... Causing a few problems within the camp.

The kit was mentioned at the last meeting, the chairman isn't keen on stripes but wanted to keep blue/white in some form.

See post above regarding your second question.

The kit was mentioned at the last meeting, the chairman isn't keen on stripes but wanted to keep blue/white in some form.

See post above regarding your second question.

Its going to be a quick one... A couple of questions, a few cheese sandwiches and in the pub for 7!

It reminds me of an old working men's club committee!

Its going to be a quick one... A couple of questions, a few cheese sandwiches and in the pub for 7!

:huh:

I think it'll be tuna not cheese sandwiches! ;)

The last one was 6pm - 10:30 so it'll be last orders.

The last one was 6pm - 10:30 so it'll be last orders.

I still think we are overpriced Top,I come over for Xmas every year and the 2 home matches are priced at £39. For the south stand,my missus goes too so it would cost me £156 for both can only go to one,compare this with Reading away at £23 and if I was coming up a week earlier would have called in at Reading instead.