Owls Steering Group 28/11/16

If anyone has any sensible questions they'd like me to put to the chairman next Monday let me know asap.

If anyone has any sensible questions they'd like me to put to the chairman next Monday let me know asap.

Does he still have faith in King Carlos

Steering group?

Can you ask him why there were no loo rolls in the all of the cubicles, the ones on the kop near the burger places

Perhaps this needs to be addressed?

Edited by rogets

Steering group?

Can you ask him why there were no loo rolls in the all of the cubicles, the ones on the kop near the burger places

I found out there was no loo roll when it was too late

Perhaps this needs to be addressed?

Can you remember which match this was?

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 21:24 ----------

Does he still have faith in King Carlos

Why shouldn't he have?

Why shouldn't he have?

You did ask for questions.

Perhaps you need to stipulate that people should consider what Chansiri would think before asking the initial query?

It's a fair question if you ask me though, because at the moment it could easily be considered that the Owls are under performing

Can you remember which match this was?

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 21:24 ----------

Why shouldn't he have?

Ipswich........

id like a few questions

1, Lewis Mcgugan if boss doesent want him then why not sell him or loan him out

2, What is time limit for CC if swfc don't go up this season.

You did ask for questions.

Perhaps you need to stipulate that people should consider what Chansiri would think before asking the initial query?

It's a fair question if you ask me though, because at the moment it could easily be considered that the Owls are under performing

From previous meetings I understand he has faith in the manager and will not pull the trigger too quickly, it doesnt work.

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 22:50 ----------

id like a few questions

1, Lewis Mcgugan if boss doesent want him then why not sell him or loan him out

2, What is time limit for CC if swfc don't go up this season.

McGugan was told he was not in the managers plans at the beginning of the season and was not given a squad number, a loan move to Forest fell through at the 11th hour in the last transfer window, not a lot can be done until the next one.

From previous meetings I understand he has faith in the manager and will not pull the trigger too quickly, it doesnt work.

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 22:50 ----------

McGugan was told he was not in the managers plans at the beginning of the season and was not given a squad number, a loan move to Forest fell through at the 11th hour in the last transfer window, not a lot can be done until the next one.

Can McGugan not go out in an emergency loan (if anyone wanted him of course), or is it too late for that?

It's fascinating how a player can be on the crest of a wave and appear indispensable, then a change of manager and they're out in the cold (not just the owls, applies to all clubs - but for a while McGugan looked like he could've been that special player at S6) -

Can McGugan not go out in an emergency loan (if anyone wanted him of course), or is it too late for that?

It's fascinating how a player can be on the crest of a wave and appear indispensable, then a change of manager and they're out in the cold (not just the owls, applies to all clubs - but for a while McGugan looked like he could've been that special player at S6) -

Emergency loans are no longer allowed as the FA changed the ruling on them.

He's got bags of talent but is wasting it.

The Overseas supporter base is massive. How would he like us to be more involved with the club ?

Get your questions in before Monday please folks, there must be somethng you want to ask?