Morrisons to slash fuel prices to under £1

Been reported all morrisons in Sheffield are to slash price of fuel to under £1 from next Monday. Anyone else heard of this. Report comes from the star paper

Been reported all morrisons in Sheffield are to slash price of fuel to under £1 from next Monday. Anyone else heard of this. Report comes from the star paper

Yes, partly true- but only if you spend £50 in store. The Times today reports:

From today Morrisons customers who spend more than £50 in its stores will be able to fill their cars with unleaded petrol for 99.9p a litre, a 10p cut compared with yesterday. Diesel drivers buying their groceries there will also receive a 10p-a-litre cut, paying just over £1. The offer is available until December 3. It is the third time that Morrisons has cut fuel prices in the past week.

Edited by Jeffrey Shaw

I really hope you are correct with this information, but I don't believe a word The Star says

I really hope you are correct with this information, but I don't believe a word The Star says

Seems it's correct but read what Jeffrey has put above

Yes, partly true- but only if you spend £50 in store. The Times today reports:

From today Morrisons customers who spend more than £50 in its stores will be able to fill their cars with unleaded petrol for 99.9p a litre, a 10p cut compared with yesterday. Diesel drivers buying their groceries there will also receive a 10p-a-litre cut, paying just over £1. The offer is available until December 3. It is the third time that Morrisons has cut fuel prices in the past week.

There's always a catch

Wouldn't buy supermarket fuel no matter how cheap they become.

They are just trying to pull everyone away from the the Aldi and Lidle. It wont work.

Wouldn't buy supermarket fuel no matter how cheap they become.

Why not? Fuel is fuel wherever you buy it from,it's all the same.