Sheffield Rivers & Roads on Flood Watch/Warnings. 21/11/16

Bocking Lane was closed earlier. Not sure about now. Took 30 minutes to get from Hutcliffe Wood Crematorium to the roundabout. The houses at the bottom of Bocking Lane are flooded again and the manholes have become uncovered.

Ah that's why I couldn't get up Hutcliffe Wood Road. I thought it was just busy because people were avoiding Abbey Lane/Abbeydale. I ended up turning around and using Fraser instead.

Mind you, got stuck on the Chesterfield Rd South for near on half an hour, so turned back when at the r'bout bowshaw.

Chesterfield road woodseats near KFC was still

flooded at 930pm it's been across the road for at least 3 hours which is unusual as it ususky subsides quicker than this

Can we keep the 'jokey' comments off this thread please and stick to updates and information.

If you want to play games then we have the I'm Bored section for that.

Chesterfield road woodseats near KFC was still

flooded at 930pm it's been across the road for at least 3 hours which is unusual as it ususky subsides quicker than this

I clicked on record at this one. Wasn't too bad really even at bad time. About half6. Hemsworth Rd was worse!

See here

Edited by *_ash_*

Just driven from Nuffield Gym to Ecclesall Road. Road flooded between Napier Street and Ecclesall Road but got through okay in a Rover Mini!!!

I clicked on record at this one. Wasn't too bad really even at bad time. About half6. Hemsworth Rd was worse!

See here

Was OK on that side of the road. On other side it was deep and one motorist got stranded.

how are the roads from Asda to Darnall and then towards town please, anything we should be aware of and avoid - cheers in advance

Does anyone have a good site for me to check routes? I don't drive and need to figure out getting from Walkley to Heeley on buses

Does anyone have a good site for me to check routes? I don't drive and need to figure out getting from Walkley to Heeley on buses

Keep checking https://www.travelsouthyorkshire.com/disruptions.aspx for updates. They should post something on the situation this morning soon. You can also tweet them @TSYalerts and ask them. Or phone Traveline on 01709 515151.

Thanks, I'm due to leave soon so hoping it's ok