Peter Kay accused of homophobia

its on youtube if anybody wants to look, its very tame, if bringing up somebodys sexuality is homophobia then..........

The only people who seem offended by it are those that complained, the "victim" looks definitely not

Just noticed its on bbcs site too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08442gn/strictly-come-dancing-series-14-week-9#t=17m32s

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 11:57 ----------

looks like people should be more offended and angry about stuff like this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38047558

Edited by melthebell

"Car Share" was an absolute smash.

The guy isn't a bigot.

His comeback will be with Series 2 of carshare.

The people who were offended by this are in the minority and seeing homophobia where there isn't any. They're the ones with the problem.

As a gay, I am offended and hopefully we (the gay community) can remove this bigot from our screens.

"Car Share" was an absolute smash.

The guy isn't a bigot.

His comeback will be with Series 2 of carshare.

The people who were offended by this are in the minority and seeing homophobia where there isn't any. They're the ones with the problem.

Totally agree. Anyone who's watched the Peter Kay documentary (as well as other stuff) would know that homophobia isn't anything he'd embrace.

Knee jerk reactions from people who don't know better (probably the same people who find Money Supermarket advertisements amusing)

its on youtube if anybody wants to look, its very tame, if bringing up somebodys sexuality is homophobia then..........

The only people who seem offended by it are those that complained, the "victim" looks definitely not

Just noticed its on bbcs site too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08442gn/strictly-come-dancing-series-14-week-9#t=17m32s

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 11:57 ----------

looks like people should be more offended and angry about stuff like this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38047558

The victim was crying through laughter.

As a gay, I am offended and hopefully we (the gay community) can remove this bigot from our screens.

I have a gay friend and openly thinks it's funny to call Rooney shrek,Is that ok?because we have a country now what people don't know what's acceptable and what isn't.

I have a gay friend and openly thinks it's funny to call Rooney shrek,Is that ok?because we have a country now what people don't know what's acceptable and what isn't.

Rooney does look like shrek to be fair.

Saying Rooney looks like Shrek is an insult to Shrek.

People seem to be way too quick to exercise they're right to be offended these days.

Not everyone will like Peter Kay for many reasons but based on his appearance on Strictly homophobia should in no way be one of them.

Rooney does look like shrek to be fair.

He does but is it right,I bet he's not happy being called Shrek though I have called him a lot worse.

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 13:28 ----------

Saying Rooney looks like Shrek is an insult to Shrek.

:hihi::hihi:

Oh diddums :o

Judge Rinder wasn't offended and he his more high profile than you.

He does but is it right:

Its accurate.

---------- Post added 21-11-2016 at 12:31 ----------

Oh diddums :o

Judge Rinder wasn't offended and he his more high profile than you.

Im MUCH more fabulous than Judge Rinder, who is he??? never heard of him until now, every gay in the village knows me.

Im MUCH more fabulous than Judge Rinder, who is he??? never heard of him until now, every gay in the village knows me.

Well Done, you do have a sense of humour, after all :) (I think)