Marine le pen.. another nail to the left ?

Will she win The French election  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Will she win The French election

• Yes
    • No

My life's fine thank you, what makes you presume it's not? I've got a nice girlfriend nice house, even the dog likes me. I've been promoted in my job recently and have a good circle of friends. But if you want to paint a picture of a "stereotypical racist" you go ahead. I have my own political views and you don't agree with them, no need to get personal.

I got the same impression when I looked over your posting history and saw your propensity for making negative sweeping generalisations about groups of people, such as students, refugees or indeed anyone with a liberal outlook to life.

It left me with the impression that you haven't got as far in life as you could have done and that's left you with a big chip on your shoulder.

My life's fine thank you, what makes you presume it's not? I've got a nice girlfriend nice house, even the dog likes me. I've been promoted in my job recently and have a good circle of friends. But if you want to paint a picture of a "stereotypical racist" you go ahead. I have my own political views and you don't agree with them, no need to get personal.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 13:23 ----------

Destructive in your eyes and constructive in mine. The EU in my opinion should be bombed with every Pro European inside it but that's just my pipedream.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 13:24 ----------

Ah the breitbart man !! Absolute masterstroke by Trump that :) I was nearly as happy at that appointment than I was with Brexit.

Umm the fact you whinge a lot about lefties. If all is well how come you want to eradicate leftism? What harm has it done you?

I don't need to paint a picture of you as a stereotypical racist. You manage that yourself.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 13:41 ----------

I got the same impression when I looked over your posting history and saw your propensity for making negative sweeping generalisations about groups of people, such as students, refugees or indeed anyone with a liberal outlook to life.

It left me with the impression that you haven't got as far in life as you could have done and that's left you with a big chip on your shoulder.

Could not agree more.

Umm the fact you whinge a lot about lefties. If all is well how come you want to eradicate leftism? What harm has it done you?

I don't need to paint a picture of you as a stereotypical racist. You manage that yourself.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 13:41 ----------

Could not agree more.

Well my whinging is pretty similar to lefty moaning about the "right wing media/Tory government/the rich/the famous/the royal family etc etc. You lefties are just as bad at whinging and in a lot of cases worse. Fact of life is moaning happens all around. Some people moan to themselves and other will make theirs open.

Loved the big pause there for dramatic

Effect.;)

I don't he'll push for "killing" either. I don't think he'll do much. He'll say some

rude things and do things that will annoy republicans (like let gay people marry and rebrand Obama care). The staff he's chosen concern me more.

thing is its where people like Trump and Le pens rhetoric ends and supporters take it to the next level.

Trumps already come out and denounced the support he got from openly sieg heiling white supremicists who probably helped get him where he now is. how many of those are ready to go to the next level and commit atrocities? how many already have?

Well my whinging is pretty similar to lefty moaning about the "right wing media/Tory government/the rich/the famous/the royal family etc etc. You lefties are just as bad at whinging and in a lot of cases worse. Fact of life is moaning happens all around. Some people moan to themselves and other will make theirs open.

I'm too pragmatic to moan.

When you moan it's full of flaws pretty. Your anti-liberal non-reasoning made you claim people were driven to vote Trump over Clinton. That's not true. He got fewer votes than Romney and Romney lost. You didn't reply to that. It's a denial tactic; pretend you haven't seen it. Anna B does it as well but she is more liberal than you are (or claims to be).

You have made it seem you having nothing to moan about and yet you do. Incessantly and seldom not littered with ignorance.

Edited by Santo

Your reply proves my point.

"You lefties"? "Moaning"? You are attempting to pigeon hole people into groups which are frankly wildly inaccurate and then make sweeping generalisations.

yup, hatred, divisions, extremism, destruction........

.........killing

Hillary Clinton knows about killing, and maiming and displacing millions with her neo-con hawk wars, but you bleat on about a bit of fruity language from Donald Trump.

thing is its where people like Trump and Le pens rhetoric ends and supporters take it to the next level.

Trumps already come out and denounced the support he got from openly sieg heiling white supremicists who probably helped get him where he now is. how many of those are ready to go to the next level and commit atrocities? how many already have?

Not as many as Islamic state supporters I'd imagine

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 14:05 ----------

Your reply proves my point.

"You lefties"? "Moaning"? You are attempting to pigeon hole people into groups which are frankly wildly inaccurate and then make sweeping generalisations.

I wouldn't say wildly inaccurate. It's sometimes good to stereotype anyway both sides do it.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 14:08 ----------

I'm too pragmatic to moan.

When you moan it's full of flaws pretty. Your anti-liberal non-reasoning made you claim people were driven to vote Trump over Clinton. That's not true. He got fewer votes than Romney and Romney lost. You didn't reply to that. It's a denial tactic; pretend you haven't seen it. Anna B does it as well but she is more liberal than you are (or claims to be).

You have made it seem you having nothing to moan about and yet you do. Incessantly and seldom not littered with ignorance.

Do you pretend to not see British citizens fighting for Isis in Syria? Do you see the downward spiral of certain areas of Sheffield since certain groups moved there? Do you pretend not to see blatant grown adults posing as children coming here?

As for Trump have you not thought some people got off their backsides while others sat back down on theirs?

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 14:05 ----------

I wouldn't say wildly inaccurate. It's sometimes good to stereotype anyway both sides do it.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 14:08 ----------

Do you pretend to not see British citizens fighting for Isis in Syria? Do you see the downward spiral of certain areas of Sheffield since certain groups moved there? Do you pretend not to see blatant grown adults posing as children coming here?

As for Trump have you not thought some people got off their backsides while others sat back down on theirs?

Do you live in those certain areas of Sheffield?

Do you care if someone wants to go and fight for ISIS if they don't come back? I suspect you don't.

Do you see pictures of Aleppo? There is NOTHING left now. Wouldn't you flee? Or would you hang around hoping to destroy Assad's tanks by throwing debris at them whilst ISIS kidnaps your womenfolk?

And yes: Democrats didn't vote for Clinton. She lost the election by losing lots of voters. Trump didn't win it by gaining voters. Was saying Trump got fewer votes than Romney too subtle for you to get my point?

Edited by Santo

Atrocities like this?

The EU in my opinion should be bombed with every Pro European inside it but that's just my pipedream.

Willing for murder to validate your ideology. Do you mind being exactly the same as ISIS?

It'd be interesting to know if you are being investigated for that comment.

Edited by mikem8634

she will reach the final the get trounced.

gosh do i put money on her, thats what people said about Brexit, Trump and Leicester.

Edited by phil752