Those Mighty Blades Win..And the Owls errmmmm..

I'll still use Bet365 and as for Ladbrookes the two are in totally different competitions so the comparison is totally irrelevant.

Still asking who the 30 was against?

I'll still use Bet365 and as for Ladbrookes the two are in totally different competitions so the comparison is totally irrelevant.

One member on here will be happy anyway, as one of those links lists the last ten games and scorelines and he was going out of his mind to see them last night.

Could say the same about a good few league one experts on here Mr Sheridan :hihi:

No need for it what so ever....We should be allowed to celebrate our quarter of a season unbeaten run, it is no concern of the Wednesday fans what so ever.

It's not our fault that we have scored the same amount of goals in our last 5 games than Wednesday have all season is it. :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-11-2016 at 21:53 ----------

Regardless of the leagues they would love to be on a run of form like we are now. Sour grapes that's all.......Genuine Wednesday fans have taken their hats of to how well we are doing this season. In fact Monday morning at work I had a really genuine and graceful conversation with two owls who praised our second half demolition of Chesterfield last week.

If we celebrate they take objection to it.......or it is seen as baiting however the simple fact is that we are one of the most in form teams in this country at the minute and league one or Premier League you can only beat what is put in front of you and we are doing it handsomely.

You said it ....Its of no concern what so ever to Wednesday fans what United do or don't do this season....But you & a certain few others just can't help yourselves to make some reference to Wednesday into almost all your posts ..

It's about what your team does , not how many goals Wednesday have scored or how FF is playing or what 11 CC picks every week...

Well done on your good run but you don't get extra points because Wednesday have not won in 3 games ...

---------- Post added 20-11-2016 at 15:47 ----------

Irrelevant...

Not really..

Now did you find out how many times Wednesday had played in Europe ..?

Because you got that wrong as well ...:hihi:

One member on here will be happy anyway, as one of those links lists the last ten games and scorelines and he was going out of his mind to see them last night.

Still can't see who the goals were against ,please tell me.Because I think you're wrong.

Edited by ukdobby

You said it ....Its of no concern what so ever to Wednesday fans what United do or don't do this season....But you & a certain few others just can't help yourselves to make some reference to Wednesday into almost all your posts ..

It's about what your team does , not how many goals Wednesday have scored or how FF is playing or what 11 CC picks every week...

Well done on your good run but you don't get extra points because Wednesday have not won in 3 games ...

---------- Post added 20-11-2016 at 15:47 ----------

Not really..

Now did you find out how many times Wednesday had played in Europe ..?

Because you got that wrong as well ...:hihi:

You like living in the past.

Have you forgotten about Layne, Kay and Swan. And what about Alfreton. Was that 14-0 ?

Edited by Guest