Those Mighty Blades Win..And the Owls errmmmm..

Ring in Football Heaven calling for Carlos to be sacked :o

A huge 3 points for United that continues our unbeaten run to 13....

Billy Sharp stretches his goalscoring run to 7 in 5 games.......

Up to the dizzy heights of 2nd in the league with a game in hand.......

The opposition were absolutely filthy! Two men sent off, one maybe a little dodgy however El-Abd should have been sent off for them therefore in balance and all that. Darren Deadman....Once again hang your head in shame as you are a terrible referee!!.....Kicks, Stamps, tackles way above ball height intent on causing injury!.....How Coutts hasn't got a broken leg is beyond anyone!

Shrewsbury's mentality under ex-owl Hurst......If you can't beat em, BEAT EM!... Disgusting.

Edited by green_man

you always get some idiots lol, was it squeaky bum time tho the last 10 or so minutes fella? hoping you wouldnt concede a second time?

you always get some idiots lol, was it squeaky bum time tho the last 10 or so minutes fella? hoping you wouldnt concede a second time?

Not really. I think we were always in control even after conceding but I think it did stun us a little.

Let's not take it away from the lad who scored. It was a long throw into the box and he stormed in to put it away on the volley, first bit of lax defending in a while because we failed to pick him up however when you are dominating and cruising like we had been all game prior to that, then these things happen I guess and you will take them when they don't cost you.

Horrible opposition Mel, horrible!.....I think when you sit at pitchside and eye level you see a good bit more and I was sickened by some of the things that I saw. Not just niggly tackles but full blown intent....Stamps, studs up, high feet...Horrible!

Not really. I think we were always in control even after conceding but I think it did stun us a little.

Let's not take it away from the lad who scored. It was a long throw into the box and he stormed in to put it away on the volley, first bit of lax defending in a while because we failed to pick him up however when you are dominating and cruising like we had been all game prior to that, then these things happen I guess and you will take them when they don't cost you.

Horrible opposition Mel, horrible!.....I think when you sit at pitchside and eye level you see a good bit more and I was sickened by some of the things that I saw. Not just niggly tackles but full blown intent....Stamps, studs up, high feet...Horrible!

like i said in the match thread, you lot had 3 subs used because of injury :o

mind you we had 2 too

A draw against a side above us away is a decent result,as for the dark side scraping home by the odd goal in 3 is still 3 points even though against 9 men.

Ring in Football Heaven calling for Carlos to be sacked :o

A huge 3 points for United that continues our unbeaten run to 13....

Billy Sharp stretches his goalscoring run to 7 in 5 games.......

Up to the dizzy heights of 2nd in the league with a game in hand.......

The opposition were absolutely filthy! Two men sent off, one maybe a little dodgy however El-Abd should have been sent off for them therefore in balance and all that. Darren Deadman....Once again hang your head in shame as you are a terrible referee!!.....Kicks, Stamps, tackles way above ball height intent on causing injury!.....How Coutts hasn't got a broken leg is beyond anyone!

Shrewsbury's mentality under ex-owl Hurst......If you can't beat em, BEAT EM!... Disgusting.

Paul Hurst has got nothing to do with Wednesday?

I know paul hurst as grew up on the same road as him and used to play footy woth him.

A draw against a side above us away is a decent result,as for the dark side scraping home by the odd goal in 3 is still 3 points even though against 9 men.

I think United were a little too complacent, it were much more possession football for long periods of time.

Paul Hurst has got nothing to do with Wednesday?

Never played for us,the guy who thinks so knows nowt.

I thought the owls had won, didn't realise Fulham had nicked a point! Unlucky, but I imagine most owls would've taken a point before kickoff?

No need to worry, in touching distance of the playoffs and you've not hit top gear like you did last year yet - so if/when that happens, the playoffs at least should be well within range.

For the blades, I was unable to go due to illness today, sounds like Shrewsbury were a load of cloggers though! Great run of form recently, and so pleased that we seem to be making progress under a hard working, no-name manager rather than when we had gone for the bigger names (at this level anyway) like Adkins and Clough. Time will tell and things could well turn sour, but it's good just to be able to enjoy going to the football again - well done United :)

Still seems amazing that Scunny are miles out in front, they don't appear to have had a dip in form yet...

Great 3 points for the Blades today,and a spot on interview from Chris Wilder on RS after the game,made some very good points and observations.It's all about getting 6 points from 2 home games,and nobody cares much how we do it,we have plenty of credit in the bank for our performances in this run,we don't need any more yet,we do need more points,same again against Bury,just beat them anyway we can and move on to the next.

Never played for us,the guy who thinks so knows nowt.

A simple typo for god sake, always a point to prove. I meant Owls fan, get down off your high horse!

Keep flying high my mighty blades!!!