Sheffield city wide bus pass question.

Does anyone know if they can they be used by school kids on the green school buses?

I don't think they can, I'm sure I read something on this at one of the bus stops.

I think dedicated school buses are excluded

I think dedicated school buses are excluded

yeah says that in my link above

Late night bus services with prefix ‘N’ (e.g.N52)

Dedicated school bus services

Edited by annb3811

Sorry, no they can't. As stated above, only normal service buses apply and not school contract buses :)

I've seen these advertising lately on the back of buses. So either big company?

What's the stagecoach only (with tram) or First one day equivalent, or have they scrapped those?

Stagecoach bus only Dayrider, First day and TM Travel Yoyo day for Sheffield all £3.90. Weekly versions all £12.50. Supertram day is £3.90 and week £13.

Stagecoach bus and tram £4 day, £13.50 week.

Citybus all participating buses is £4 day, £14 week.

Citywide all bus and tram £4.30 day £15 week.

Stagecoach bus only Dayrider, First day and TM Travel Yoyo day for Sheffield all £3.90. Weekly versions all £12.50. Supertram day is £3.90 and week £13.

Stagecoach bus and tram £4 day, £13.50 week.

Citybus all participating buses is £4 day, £14 week.

Citywide all bus and tram £4.30 day £15 week.

Do you know how this worked out Andy? If so (for example using the day-figure), is the extra 30p going into a pot to split, and take a chance?

Or are both splitting say £1.30 of the total, and keeping the rest and taking a chance?

Otherwise, popular routes would become unfair fare wise for one company over the other, if one has pretty much the monopoly over a good route, pre-new ticket price. (and if £4.30 works out better than £4 if the buses are quite random on another route)

Edited by *_ash_*
clarity, and obviously typo

As the ticket machines on Arundel Gate are both out of order, does anyone know whether Payzone retailers can sell the 28 day CityBus?

As the ticket machines on Arundel Gate are both out of order, does anyone know whether Payzone retailers can sell the 28 day CityBus?

Supposedly, or try the machines in the bus station

Yes, I have topped up my card with a 28 day ticket at the newsagents in Hillsborough opposite The Swim Inn. The card machine at the interchange is often not working.

I really wish they would make these tickets available to purchase online, are there any plans to do this? I have to make a separate journey to buy my ticket, as there is nothing on my route home, and I often don't have time to do this.