Concessionary bus pass use before 9.30 a.m..

On Sheffield Community Transport (e.g. bus #10 or 10a) you can use your bus pass and pay £1 between 9 and 9.30 a.m.

Is there a similar allowance on First or Stagecoach?

On Sheffield Community Transport (e.g. bus #10 or 10a) you can use your bus pass and pay £1 between 9 and 9.30 a.m.

Im only aware of TM Travel running a £1 before 0930 promotion.

SCT run the £1 on their 268 so I would think they would do on their other buses.

Yes I've wondered this too and have had different replies from different drivers.

All Sheffield Community & TM Travel routes are £1.00 before 9.30 and after 23.00 .

I don't know about that, but it's worth knowing you can use a bus pass before 9.30 for nothing if you've got an hospital appointment.

Powells buses are £1 a journey before 0930. The rest should be.

I don't know about that, but it's worth knowing you can use a bus pass before 9.30 for nothing if you've got an hospital appointment.

Are you sure? I'm not disputing but I've never heard of that. How and where is that publicised?

Are you sure? I'm not disputing but I've never heard of that. How and where is that publicised?

It is true but not on all buses companies.I think it is the company that runs the trams and you have to show your appointment letter,and you do not have to pay if you have a pass.You cannot use it on the tram before 09-30.

Yep, missus has used it on stagecoach and first. As Kidorry says she takes appointment letter to show driver. She's never had a problem.

In fact it was one of the drivers who told her.

Edited by gomgeg

Guest busdriver1

I have never heard of that, and if it is the case should have.

The biggest problem is that SYPTE have as an economy measure stopped producing the booklet telling staff about new tickets, passes and other concessions.

They followed this up by releasing loads of new tickets and passes.

Getting the picture?

If a driver does not know about your ticket or pass dont blame him or her.

Hi all i called SYPT today and they said it was ok so long as you could show your

appointment letter to the driver.They advised me to use Stagecoach as there seems to be a problem with First.Sorry but i forgot to mention the tram at the time.