25 years ago this week.

Wednesday ended that season in 3rd place almost 20 points clear of United ...just goes to show nothing is decided in November

18pts to be precise and the only thing that was decided that day was the first of two Derby games.

It needs a trophy making to mark the occasion.

It's nothing unique for Blades fans to be honest.

It's nothing unique for Blades fans to be honest.

What getting excited over nothing ?

I must admit they do seem to do it well.

I think you lot would happily accept a bit of hoof at the minute to actually hit the back of the net. Impotent being an understatement.

Whenever you lot lose there always seems to be some sort of excuse, the most common being physicality or direct football. The truth of the matter being that the game has very simple rules and whoever scores the most goals in a game, wins the game

In order to do the double over you it means we had to score more than you in both games and we did so, proving us to simple be more effective than you on the day, both days.

If you played well, you played well however regardless of this fact you didn't do enough to win either game of football. Sometimes you have to adapt to the style of the game and quite frankly Sheffield Derbies have never really been classed and stylish affairs in the slightest as both teams get dragged into a scrappy battle and lose any real sense of creativity.

Who's getting excited?

The only over reactions I see here are not from Blades.

I think you lot would happily accept a bit of hoof at the minute to actually hit the back of the net. Impotent being an understatement.

Whenever you lot lose there always seems to be some sort of excuse, the most common being physicality or direct football. The truth of the matter being that the game has very simple rules and whoever scores the most goals in a game, wins the game

In order to do the double over you it means we had to score more than you in both games and we did so, proving us to simple be more effective than you on the day, both days.

If you played well, you played well however regardless of this fact you didn't do enough to win either game of football. Sometimes you have to adapt to the style of the game and quite frankly Sheffield Derbies have never really been classed and stylish affairs in the slightest as both teams get dragged into a scrappy battle and lose any real sense of creativity.

Who was the last Sheffield team to do the double over its nearest rivals by the way...?...

---------- Post added 15-11-2016 at 15:58 ----------

It needs a trophy making to mark the occasion.

United don't do trophy's...:hihi:

Who was the last Sheffield team to do the double over its nearest rivals by the way...?...

They do!!!!!!!:hihi: the fourth division one.

They do!!!!!!!:hihi: the fourth division one.

Don't start em off,they will go all starry eyed over Tony Kenworthy and Chris Morris :hihi:

Don't start em off,they will go all starry eyed over Tony Kenworthy and Chris Morris :hihi:

You've got me with "Chris Morris":huh:.

My memory must be letting me down.

You lot by exactly the same scorelines that we did they double over you 2 years prior to that.......Your point being what? Completely irrelevant but if it makes you feel better like.

You've got me with "Chris Morris":huh:.

My memory must be letting me down.

The satirical comedian of brass eye fame could pass as Colins brother.It must be the curly hair:)