25 years ago this week.

I agree with you yes we are better on the whole.

I was wrong the record is Owls 48 wins, you 48 wins and 44 draws in all comps our recent record (since 1979) is better, you just lead on the doubles.

I can live with our record in the Sheffield Derby games without picking timespans to suit me, the fact is United have the better record in Wins, Double and highest score.

The derbys in 1867 were interesting mind you they could only take place against local teams that actually existed at that time :hihi:

Its makes us the most successful between the two. On balance we're ahead due to winning more games. It's all well and good having a one trip wonder in Europe, you did bugger all lol

I predict we'll be the next Yorkshire side to get into Europe.

Remind me again how many times Wednesday have played in European Competition...?

And then remind me how many one trip wonders United have had in European Competitions...;)

Remind me again how many times Wednesday have played in European Competition...?

And then remind me how many one trip wonders United have had in European Competitions...;)

It's all well and good having a one trip wonder in Europe, you did bugger all lol:hihi:

It's all well and good having a one trip wonder in Europe, you did bugger all lol:hihi:

Only once? I'd check your history mate!

I've been watching the Owls since '79 in that time the record is - 11 Owls wins, 7 Blades wins and 11 draws in all comps.

United may have the upper hand historically but our recent record is better.

Yeah football started in 1979

---------- Post added 16-11-2016 at 18:51 ----------

Just a pitty you lot are crap at playoffs & playoff finals then the owls might have been able to notch a few more doubles but hey Ho that's football. ;)

Europe :hihi:

"Hey ho"...:hihi:

While your lol ...go and have a look again how many times Wednesday qualified & played in Europe

And tell us how many times you've seen United play in a European game

lol indeed.....

While your lol ...go and have a look again how many times Wednesday qualified & played in Europe

And tell us how many times you've seen United play in a European game

lol indeed.....

You might think you have an impressive European record, but believe me... It's just as bad never competing in it... In fact its more embarrassing that you seem proud to have rub shoulders with the big boys to no avail. Its a little like being invited to a party by the most popular kid at school... You turn up all excited, but no ones that bothered about you and you end up drinking in the corner by yourself. :hihi:

Very small fish in a big pond. Lol

You might think you have an impressive European record, but believe me... It's just as bad never competing in it... In fact its more embarrassing that you seem proud to have rub shoulders with the big boys to no avail. Its a little like being invited to a party by the most popular kid at school... You turn up all excited, but no ones that bothered about you and you end up drinking in the corner by yourself. :hihi:

I didnt say it was impressive..i simply asked you to check how many times we had competed...because you were incorrect in your previous comment.

With the greatest respect,if your coming on posting stuff about Wednesday,the very least is to get your facts right...otherwise you leave yourself wide open.

Just Saying.....

I didnt say it was impressive..i simply asked you to check how many times we had competed...because you were incorrect in your previous comment.

With the greatest respect,if your coming on posting stuff about Wednesday,the very least is to get your facts right...otherwise you leave yourself wide open.

Just Saying.....

You also won the Cromwell cup too... Apparently its still in your cabinet... Your massive I'm telling you :hihi:

That's some straw you're clutching.

You also won the Cromwell cup too... Apparently its still in your cabinet... Your massive I'm telling you :hihi:

Something else United have never won....