25 years ago this week.

Some has just told me there has been 16 Derby doubles in Sheffield football between the Blades and Owls.

Some has just told me there has been 16 Derby doubles in Sheffield football between the Blades and Owls.

Am I right in saying that the Blades have won most? I could actually be wrong.

Am I right in saying that the Blades have won most? I could actually be wrong.

You're right the Blades have won considerably more.

You're right the Blades have won considerably more.

I've been watching the Owls since '79 in that time the record is - 11 Owls wins, 7 Blades wins and 11 draws in all comps.

United may have the upper hand historically but our recent record is better.

I've been watching the Owls since '79 in that time the record is - 11 Owls wins, 7 Blades wins and 11 draws in all comps.

United may have the upper hand historically but our recent record is better.

United have been in front since the 50's I believe.

Oh and we had more doubles in your time.

United have been in front since the 50's I believe.

Oh and we had more doubles in your time.

I can live with the doubles 11 v 7 wins is more important.

I can live with the doubles 11 v 7 wins is more important.

I can live with our record in the Sheffield Derby games without picking timespans to suit me, the fact is United have the better record in Wins, Double and highest score.

Its makes us the most successful between the two. On balance we're ahead due to winning more games. It's all well and good having a one trip wonder in Europe, you did bugger all lol

I predict we'll be the next Yorkshire side to get into Europe.

Its makes us the most successful between the two. On balance we're ahead due to winning more games. It's all well and good having a one trip wonder in Europe, you did bugger all lol

The Future's looking Rosy.

Just a pitty you lot are crap at playoffs & playoff finals then the owls might have been able to notch a few more doubles but hey Ho that's football. ;)

Europe :hihi:

I can live with our record in the Sheffield Derby games without picking timespans to suit me, the fact is United have the better record in Wins, Double and highest score.

Its not a time span to suit me its the time I have been attending games and in that time i've seen more Owls wins, the fact that you might have won a game in 1936 doesnt really interest me, i'll admit your record is slightly better on the whole but.......................

---------- Post added 16-11-2016 at 15:43 ----------

I don't really think a measure of success in football can be decided over derby wins.

Its not a time span to suit me its the time I have been attending games and in that time i've seen more Owls wins, the fact that you might have won a game in 1936 doesnt really interest me, i'll admit your record is slightly better on the whole but.......................

I agree with you yes we are better on the whole.