25 years ago this week.

Guest sibon

Warhurst had two attributes that made him a good striker. Blistering pace and Chris Waddle.

Aah good ...my favourite poster on here has agreed that my point about who was the last Sheffield team to do the double is relevant...

Oh and by the way Spurs is the wrong answer...;)

Aah good ...my favourite poster on here has agreed that my point about who was the last Sheffield team to do the double is relevant...

Oh and by the way Spurs is the wrong answer...;)

Who has said Wednesday being the last team to do the double is irrelevant pal?.

What's the right answer?

The last Derby double is very relevant especially to owls who have never seen one before, the Blades have seen a few and lead the table for Derby doubles seen so it's nice for owls fans to put one on the board.

What does confuse me is how a post can be relevant on an "irrelevant thread".

Edited by panchobar

If you think Woods performance other than the Deane comedy goal was ok then I'm afraid you weren't there mate. I know football is all about opinions and we all have subjective bias but blimey ! Every time United attacked he seemed panic stricken and flapped at every cross that came in, it was pure comedy gold for us Blades. I honestly think the continual barrage of noise from the kop unsettled him and put him off his game.

I saw Chris Woods walking down Bramall Lane prior to the Fenerbache pre-season friendly two years ago and he took some friendly banter from Blades, seemed like a good guy. Over the years I've felt sorry for him from that match

---------- Post added 16-11-2016 at 08:12 ----------

Love that last sentence, you're being ironic right, Spora Luxembourg and Kaiserslautern :hihi:

Wednesday did have a good team in those days, you had a centre half who w

as a better striker than Hirst.....Warhurst that was him, big strong and direct

Sheffield Wednesday vs Barcelona 1961 /62 season any good.

"Who has said Wednesday being the last team to do the double is irrelevant pal?."

See post 23...and there's your answer..

"Who has said Wednesday being the last team to do the double is irrelevant pal?."

See post 23...and there's your answer..

I think that was to irelevant the trophy comment as it was a two part reply to a two part post.

Anyhow nothing can be relevant unless the thread is itself don't you agree?.

Who did have the most balloons in the 93 cup semi finl if it wasn't Spurs by the way?.

Edited by panchobar

Its a lot closer than Spurs..:hihi:

Come on pal tell your favourite poster, who counted them by the way?.:hihi::hihi:.

Come on pal tell your favourite poster, who counted them by the way?.:hihi::hihi:.

Its not relevant or is it...?...I'm confused :help:

Its not relevant or is it...?...I'm confused :help:

Well it is as relevant to you as much as the thread topic is, you posted as much.

Leave it anyway unless you really do know what the answer that is I still say it's Spurs.

---------- Post added 16-11-2016 at 11:44 ----------

Anyway enough of the love in let's get back on topic, how many Sheffield Derby doubles has there been?

Sheffield Wednesday vs Barcelona 1961 /62 season any good.

Was Methuzela in goal ? :hihi: