25 years ago this week.

You've got me with "Chris Morris":huh:.

My memory must be letting me down.

My bad, Colin Morris-Chris Morris was a far superior Wednesday utility man who had a good career with Celtic, Middlesborough and Eire!

My bad, Colin Morris-Chris Morris was a far superior Wednesday utility man who had a good career with Celtic, Middlesborough and Eire!

Are you sure this time.:hihi::hihi:.

He was better with the Cornish pasties was old Chris.

Edited by panchobar

Are you sure this time.:hihi::hihi:.

Positive-it's not very often I'm wrong :hihi:

Remember the United guy,he looked like Vera Duckworth.

Chris was a decent average player who did a job.

I think you lot would happily accept a bit of hoof at the minute to actually hit the back of the net. Impotent being an understatement.

Whenever you lot lose there always seems to be some sort of excuse, the most common being physicality or direct football. The truth of the matter being that the game has very simple rules and whoever scores the most goals in a game, wins the game

In order to do the double over you it means we had to score more than you in both games and we did so, proving us to simple be more effective than you on the day, both days.

If you played well, you played well however regardless of this fact you didn't do enough to win either game of football. Sometimes you have to adapt to the style of the game and quite frankly Sheffield Derbies have never really been classed and stylish affairs in the slightest as both teams get dragged into a scrappy battle and lose any real sense of creativity.

The problem with your simple, effective football is that it only really works in the short term hence why the Owls finished 3rd that season and had nearly a decade in the top flight afterwards, whilst uniteds tenure ended in '93.

The problem with your simple, effective football is that it only really works in the short term hence why the Owls finished 3rd that season and had nearly a decade in the top flight afterwards, whilst uniteds tenure ended in '93.

What is it with owls and their "nearly/almost" comments?.

Earlier we had "almost 20 years" it was 18 and now we have "nearly a decade afterwards" which was 8.

Why not put over 16 or over 6 it's just as accurate?.:hihi::hihi:.

Edited by panchobar

Jeez, are all you guys for real???:huh::huh::huh:

Your all lucky!!!!

An owls friend of mine the other week was slating me as a blade saying we were a small team and havent won anything for years.

When i questioned owls success he stated when the mighty owls won the top league.

Have a guess when he was on about after i asked him??

1930 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats living in the past

You lot by exactly the same scorelines that we did they double over you 2 years prior to that.......Your point being what? Completely irrelevant but if it makes you feel better like.

As Completely irrelevant as this thread ...but it makes you feel better...like

We got john sherrydan a great passer of the ball

they got john gannon who stands there and does ........all (does not much)

Just saying

Who got into Europe playing top teams?