Fulham v Wednesday

Testing time for Wednesday at The Cottage this weekend....Fulham are much improved upon last season and with Wednesday a tad unpredictable at present this could prove a difficult game.

But Carlos has had two weeks to get formations and team selection in place and maybe a couple of away games have come at the right time to get the momentum going again...without the pressure of 25k plus expectant home supporters.

Fulham have a very poor home record with only two wins from eight games but one of them was the first game of the season against Newcastle and the other was against Huddersfield.

Tough game this tbf. I can see lots of goals in this game. Think you might just edge it.

Won 3 drew 1 lost 1 out of last 5 games,scored a few goals too so won't be easy but quite capable of getting a result down there,2-1 to the Owls.

The mighty Wednesday will crush these minnows on Saturday

Roared on by an army of Wednesday gladiators in the stands

This will be like sending the lions armed with swords to fight the unarmed slaves in the arena

A brutal defeat for Fulham

5 - 0

fulham to win 2-0

fulham back winning/owls losing = confidence down(even amongst booing fans)=Defeat

CC gone by Xmas

fulham to win 2-0

fulham back winning/owls losing = confidence down(even amongst booing fans)=Defeat

CC gone by Xmas

Are you having a laugh?

Have you got Snot Parker to score the 1st goal?

Are you having a laugh?

Have you got Snot Parker to score the 1st goal?

Very mature reply that...:hihi:

Considering you lot have only managed a total 5 goals in your last 6 games and have never managed more that one goal in any of those fixtures...

And the opponents Fulham have scored 14 goals in the same amount of fixtures...7 in the last 2 alone but games scoring 2,4 and 5 included in these.....

Well......I think his prediction is a damn sight more accurate on paper than yours.

I think a game against Fulham is just what we need, it won't be a hurley burley affair and we may (only may) get our passing game going if we do I'll go for 1-2, we are too unpredictable at present.

The mighty Wednesday will crush these minnows on Saturday

Roared on by an army of Wednesday gladiators in the stands

This will be like sending the lions armed with swords to fight the unarmed slaves in the arena

A brutal defeat for Fulham

5 - 0

Be careful, Russell Crowe sorted the 'underdogs' out!

I think a game against Fulham is just what we need, it won't be a hurley burley affair and we may (only may) get our passing game going if we do I'll go for 1-2, we are too unpredictable at present.

To be honest I think what you lot need is for games to come thick and fast and the minute to prevent pressure and nerves inbetween games....unfortunately this isn't the case in November with very few games.

Now the internationals are out of the way...the serious football can resume..and hopefully Wednesday can have, almost, an injury free squad to pick from..

Does CC make wholesale changes again..?...does he finally play Abdi in his best position,does he move Hutchinson back into midfield..will he restore Forestieri to the starting 11..etc etc

Frustrating as this season has been,its of no doubt that if we can play like we can,we can beat anyone in this league...

A repeat of last seasons game at Fulham would be nice...