Urgh little black doggy gift bags

and you dont see the white ones anymore :confused::confused:

I feed my dogs a raw food diet which includes duck and chicken carcass. A lot of their poo is white plus it is so easy to clean up because it is solid and formed.

and you dont see the white ones anymore :confused::confused:

Those were caused by the Chappie brand IMO. Thankfully Chappie has gone out of fashion and dogs now get tinned sunday dinners in a rich gravy.

Those were caused by the Chappie brand IMO. Thankfully Chappie has gone out of fashion and dogs now get tinned sunday dinners in a rich gravy.

And thats the problem the tinned stuff is a load of crap leading to another load of crap .

When do you see a wild dog, fox or wolf with a tin opener .

Feed em reight .

Yet, Chappie is the "go to" dog food for pet rescues and vets should the dog have dietary issues, so it can't be that crap really.

Yep,its a disgrace i had to throw one out of our paddock back onto the footpath this morning. They'd obviously tossed it over the hedgerow or just left it,i'm not so sure.

You threw them onto the footpath? How dirty and selfish!

You threw them onto the footpath? How dirty and selfish!

You're right , i don't know how people dare throw the stuff onto peoples private property.

You're right , i don't know how people dare throw the stuff onto peoples private property.

I don't disagree with you but I'd have more sympathy for your plight if you'd have put it in a bin rather than throw it into a public place. This makes you just as bad as the first offender in my opinion.

I don't disagree with you but I'd have more sympathy for your plight if you'd have put it in a bin rather than throw it into a public place. This makes you just as bad as the first offender in my opinion.

Once its in a bag its litter, just returning it where it came from and where would i find a bin from in the middle of a paddock ?

Once its in a bag its litter, just returning it where it came from and where would i find a bin from in the middle of a paddock ?

still out of order, two wrongs dont make a right

It's the worst of all worlds really isn't it? Poo left where it was originally will at least biodegrade, but by the time it's shut inside a plastic bag it's going to hang around as long as the plastic film holds up.

I do, on occasion, pick up Molly's poo and leave it by the side of the path if we're on a walk which would mean going backwards a significant distance to get to the poo bin, then I collect it on the way back in the opposite direction, but that's not the same thing as collecting poo, carefully bagging it and then abandoning it somewhere silly.

I wonder how people would answer the question of why they are doing it if you were to catch them at it and ask.

WHY ?? , its disgusting, your dog has crapped, take it with you and dispose of when you find a bin, never mind the return journey , bag it and bin it.. SIMPLES !!

still out of order, two wrongs dont make a right

Why should i be the one to do the right thing?

As i said no bin in a paddock , my land , my horses and no room for plastic bags.

Why should i be the one to do the right thing?

As i said no bin in a paddock , my land , my horses and no room for plastic bags.

you throw it over a fence, innocent person walks into the dog mess, treads it all over their house......does that sound right to you?