Mother and baby groups - Meersbrook way

Hi all.

Does anyone know any mother and baby groups around the s8, london road, woodseats area? Trying to find somewhere where my girlfriend can meet other new mums when I am back at work.

When the health visitor comes round they should bring some leaflets with all the local happenings. They will probably have information for other things such as baby massage etc too. I am assuming that you are still having the midwife come round at the moment.

Yeah was round yesterday, ringing today and back tomorrow to visit so will ask if she can bring some info then, just looked up baby massage and found a number for that at Cancet wood. Thanks!

EDIT - okay apparently the midwife and health visitor is different and the HV is due next week so will ask.

Yeah its the health visitor that gives that info out. It is usually about 10 days-2 weeks after your baby is born if there's no problems that need the midwife to stick around.

Enjoy and congratulations :)