Hop Hideout - 3rd birthday

is this weekend! They`ve got a few things going on and some really great beers. Anyone else calling in? Great place these days! :love:

I'll be there from about 4 until about 7 tomorrow and then Saturday afternoon as well

Calling in tomorrow, but only for takeout as I'll be on the bike. But I want some chilli chocolate karkli

Calling in tomorrow, but only for takeout as I'll be on the bike. But I want some chilli chocolate karkli

Is there any point going for more than just takeout as there will be nowhere to sit/stand, especially if its bucketing it down as forecast. Unless I'm missing something?

Usually space on the table. Was there for a couple of hours last Saturday after the Mikkeller Running Club! I plan to bob in early doors tomorrow on route to football.

Usually space on the table. Was there for a couple of hours last Saturday after the Mikkeller Running Club! I plan to bob in early doors tomorrow on route to football.

Think you may have shot yourself in the foot regarding getting yourself a spot by promoting it.

Think you may have shot yourself in the foot regarding getting yourself a spot by promoting it.

Just spreading beery goodwill. I`m sure I shall have plenty of beer tomorrow. :)

Line up strong too. Both new C`water DIPAs, Omnipollo, Mikkeller, Kernel and karkli!

Edited by jemson

Just spreading beery goodwill. I`m sure I shall have plenty of beer tomorrow. :)

Line up strong too. Both new C`water DIPAs, Omnipollo, Mikkeller, Kernel and karkli!

It does sound good. I may make the effort. But with it being opposite side of Sheffield to me it's actually easier to go to Leeds. Think I'll see what the weather is like.

Oh, and haven't people had enough of Karkli yet? It's just biodegradable packaging with flavouring!

It does sound good. I may make the effort. But with it being opposite side of Sheffield to me it's actually easier to go to Leeds. Think I'll see what the weather is like.

Oh, and haven't people had enough of Karkli yet? It's just biodegradable packaging with flavouring!

yeah but chocolate chilli flavouring?! yum

yeah but chocolate chilli flavouring?! yum

Hahha. I guess that helps!