Free entertaiment this weekend @ FIRTH PARK WMC

Ok Entertainment This Saturday 12th Nov / Sunday 13th Nov

SATURDAY 12TH NOV.

Its the return of DANCE NATION who last entertained us on St GEORGES Night See below for more details

DANCE NATION award winning act sometimes outrageous but always great fun and entertaining duo .

Andrew and Aaron always give 200% and i've no doubt will have the dancers in the club up and on there feet at some point see here for a little more info Dance Nation are a Male Fronted Show

The Duo show consists of The most Flamboyant FRONTMAN ? in clubland the 1 and only ANDREW ROGERS supported by Aaron on Congas and Percussion .The show is fast moving and commands the audience from the word go, Carrying one of the best setups on Clubs, this act is certainly not lazy. With a huge state of the art PA System and fully controlled lighting show with added pyrotechnics its the whole package! Performing in many social clubs and holiday parks throughout the UK , this act is constantly rebooked at many venues they perform at.The Lads are professional and turn up to every gig on time, do a good job and hassle free! here are some of the hits they cover!

We Close our Eyes - Go West *I want to break free - Queen Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars*Break My Stride - Matthew Kevin Wilder If I Cant Have You - Yv. Elliman*

When Your Looking Like That - Westlife

Brown Eyed Girl - Van morrison

Hold Back The Night* Love Train - The O jays

Does Your Mother Know - Abba

Never Known Love Like This Before - Stephanie Mills

We Built This City - Starship Give It Up

KC And The Sunshine Band Spirit In The Sky

Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga

You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi Easy Lover - Phil Collins

Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations

Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs

Just Cant Get Enough - Depeche Mode

Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre

Karma Cameleon - Culture club

Rockin All Over The World - Status Quo

Glad You Came - The Wanted

Dont Stop Believing - Journey

Human - The Killers*Venga Boys Medley

No Limit - 2 Unlimited Sex On Fire - Kings Of leon

SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT

*********************************************************SUNDAY 13th Nov/ NON MEMBERS WELCOME TO THIS EVENT

A Brand new Rock Covers Band to the club

Called The R'n'FR Band I have been told Mark from BLAZE will be standing in TONIGHT on vocals

i won't put what all the initials stand apart from the R stands for ROCK & the other R for ROLL i'm sure your adult enough to guess what the F stands for ;)

See Below a little about Band

100% Live music, no click tracks or backing music.

Professional sound and lighting system

R'n'FR are a five piece Premier Rock Covers Band based around the Sheffield area, a wealth of experience, both stage performing and musical ability.

R'n'FR will be performing some of your favorite Classic Rock Covers, at venues throughout Yorkshire.

Lead Vocal / Lighting ; Andy Hopson

Lead Vocal / Lead / Rhythm Guitarist; Trevor Whittington

Lead / Rhythm Guitarist / Backing Vocal; Bob Elliott

Percussion; Webby Webster

Bass / Sound Engineer; Tim Timmy Thanus Wilcock

These are some of the Bands we love, we have chosen songs from these amazing artists, and give 110% effort to perform these songs, we hope you enjoy!!!

Thin Lizzy:Black Stone Cherry:Cult:Dio:UFO:Scorpions:Saxon:

Ted Nugent:Metallica:ZZ Top:Golden Earring:Judas Priest:

Snow Patrol:Stereophonics:Cream:Deep Purple:Rolling Stones:

And many many more !! SOME VIDEOS HERE BELOW