Miracles do happen.

Trump the US President.

Brexit vote to leave.

A mission to Mars.

Maybe just maybe Sheffield United can get promoted from division 1.

Now now calm down I can see you all laughing but stranger things have happened lately.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Guest sibon

The way things are going, Dem Blades will get promoted via a penalty shoot out in the play offs.

The way things are going, Dem Blades will get promoted via a penalty shoot out in the play offs.

:hihi::hihi:.

I couldn't dream of that ever happening.

... And Wednesday might get promoted after 18 years...

Or not, rather.

... And Wednesday might get promoted after 18 years...

Or not, rather.

We've already had a promotion you may remember, in very recent years :P

Even Trump wouldn't wish for that :hihi::hihi:

Maybe the owls will reach the promised land.

If Trump can then maybe this IS really the season the owls DO reach the premiership as the owner PROMISED.

Mind you if miracles do happen then tickets would go UP AGAIN.

Mind you you might have a miracle too and win the lottery and be able to buy a ticket.

Maybe the owls will reach the promised land.

If Trump can then maybe this IS really the season the owls DO reach the premiership as the owner PROMISED.

Mind you if miracles do happen then tickets would go UP AGAIN.

Mind you you might have a miracle too and win the lottery and be able to buy a ticket.

Where did he promise?

Where did he promise?

the chairman said at the start of last season that wednesday would be in the premiership within 2 years!!

everyone knows that!!

so i`m sure you know too!!!:huh::huh:

the chairman said at the start of last season that wednesday would be in the premiership within 2 years!!

everyone knows that!!

He said he wanted them in the premier within two years in time for their anniversary.

It was the same interview where he said he had no intentions of replacing Stuart Gray so maybe he was just telling a couple of fibs.:hihi::hihi:.

Anyway to nip this in the bud he didn't actually promise but we all know where you're coming from.

everyone knows that!!

The exact quotes from Mr Chansiri, note the word 'approximate'

'I am looking forward to the challenges ahead and believe together we can achieve great success,' Chansiri said.

'I share a dream with everyone involved at Sheffield Wednesday that we can celebrate our 150th anniversary in the Premier League.

'2017 is the approximate goal for when we would like to get back up.

'We are looking at making all of the necessary investments to get the club back in the Premier League.

'We are developing plans of action over the short, medium and long terms to maximise the sporting potential of Sheffield Wednesday in a healthy and sustainable manner'

The exact quotes from Mr Chansiri, note the word 'approximate'

'I am looking forward to the challenges ahead and believe together we can achieve great success,' Chansiri said.

'I share a dream with everyone involved at Sheffield Wednesday that we can celebrate our 150th anniversary in the Premier League.

'2017 is the approximate goal for when we would like to get back up.

'We are looking at making all of the necessary investments to get the club back in the Premier League.

'We are developing plans of action over the short, medium and long terms to maximise the sporting potential of Sheffield Wednesday in a healthy and sustainable manner'

This is the one I am quoting it seems there must be a few interviews but basically to the same end.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31693775