Road works on blackstock rd

hi I travel on blackstock rd every day twice a day and for the last 6 months there as been road alterations at the top of blackstock road at the top at newfield green. there as been road alterations for the past 6 months and it doesn't seem to have progressed in all that time. we don't know if they are putting a new bus lane there or what there's never a workman there to ask whats happening can someone enlighten me as to what is happening and when it will be completed, frustrated motorist and taxi driver

With respect, you must be driving with your eyes closed.........

I quote: Road alterations for the past 6 months, it doesn't seem to have progressed.

From the top of Blackstock Road where it meets the junction of Newfield Green, they have begun to fill in the trenches near the wooded area with all the soil they previously dug out.

On the other side from the traffic lights half way down Blackstock Road a new path has been tarmac'd.

Directly opposit the traffic lights at the top of Blackstock Road where it meets Newfield Green there is a sign stating when the work was to begin and when it should be completed.

Every other day, there are men working on the project and especially on a Saturday morning, as I travel up Callow Mount and sometimes have to dodge tippers that pull out from being on the grass verge to go on the site.