Etsy Made Local: Sheffield Market, 3-4th Dec, Sheffield Town Hall

Join us for Etsy Made Local this Christmas at Sheffield Town Hall!

Hosted by the Sheffield Sellers on Etsy team, the market will have over 50 high quality stalls from local makers and artists where you'll be able to start (and finish!) your Christmas shopping in one wonderful weekend.

FREE ENTRY

Saturday 3rd December: 10-5pm

Sunday 4th December: 11-4pm

Etsy Made Local is a national initiative celebrating the crafters, collectors and artisans in local communities across the UK between 2-4 December.

Please visit the Facebook Event Page to let us know that you're attending or interested and invite your friends. That way, you'll be first to hear the latest details and see some exclusive previews!

You can even shop online via our stallholders Etsy shops and collect in person at the market.

Check out our website for details of our Gift Guides and Seller Profiles to find out who will be there.

I will be having a stall at this market and have a feeling it will be a good one!

I'm offering free collection at the market to anyone who wants to pre-order online with the coupon code EMLCOLLECT.

Is it possible to collect purchases on the weekend if I buy from one of the local sellers before then?

I'm part of the Sheffield Etsy sellers group (Georgina Mary Makes) but unfortunately I won't be at the Etsy made local fair this year...next year when my business has grown a bit! Wishing all the sellers good luck, I hope you all sell out ;)

I'm part of the Sheffield Etsy sellers group (Georgina Mary Makes) but unfortunately I won't be at the Etsy made local fair this year...next year when my business has grown a bit! Wishing all the sellers good luck, I hope you all sell out ;)

Thanks for your well wishes :D

Hopefully you'll be able to join us next year...there have already been discussions between the team leaders about the plan of action for 2017, it will be a thing! ;)

x