Wednesday's Current Form

Just quoting 2 facts,1 it is you lot what are worried,2 recent example of something happening which he said doesn't and this is my 4th contribution.

..........er ?

..........er ?

Of course you can't even count can you.

2 recent example of something happening which he said doesn't and this is my 4th contribution.

Not wanting to get involved with you two but where is your recent example of a team in the Championship losing five in a row and then winning the next ten?.

which is what I said is very unlikely to happen and you have given no example to the contrary.

Not wanting to get involved with you two but where is your recent example of a team in the Championship losing five in a row and then winning the next ten?.

which is what I said is very unlikely to happen and you have given no example to the contrary.

I don't think you'll find examples that are that specific (it would be difficult to) but we have seen a few teams surge to promotion after a poor start - was Crystal Palace one a few years ago? Barnsley also went from relegation fodder to play off winners in L1 last season so it can be done.

If you think I'm gonna search for it think again,you lot sprung to mind cos of a 10 game unbeaten thread,it doesn't matter what league it's in a team can lose 5 then go on a run.

I don't think you'll find examples that are that specific (it would be difficult to) but we have seen a few teams surge to promotion after a poor start - was Crystal Palace one a few years ago? Barnsley also went from relegation fodder to play off winners in L1 last season so it can be done.

Of course it can be done but that wasn't what was said in contradiction to my opinion, if Wednesday lost the next three games making it five in total do you seriously think it a possibility that they could then go on to win ten in a row in the Championship?

It's never been done and is highly unlikely to ever happen is all I have said.

Just stand back from the fact that we support different teams and look at it with a bit of common sense.

Like I said earlier it doesn't matter what I post on here some people will just disagree for the sake of it.

---------- Post added 07-11-2016 at 16:44 ----------

If you think I'm gonna search for it think again,you lot sprung to mind cos of a 10 game unbeaten thread,it doesn't matter what league it's in a team can lose 5 then go on a run.

Unbeaten and ten wins in a row are completely different, no need to search for it I'll tell you now it has not happened in the Championship.

Of course it can be done but that wasn't what was said in contradiction to my opinion, if Wednesday lost the next three games making it five in total do you seriously think it a possibility that they could then go on to win ten in a row in the Championship?

It's never been done and is highly unlikely to ever happen is all I have said.

Just stand back from the fact that we support different teams and look at it with a bit of common sense.

Like I said earlier it doesn't matter what I post on here some people will just disagree for the sake of it.

---------- Post added 07-11-2016 at 16:44 ----------

Unbeaten and ten wins in a row are completely different, no need to search for it I'll tell you now it has not happened in the Championship.

And if you read my post I said Could,not will,there's a difference.

And if you read my post I said Could,not will,there's a difference.

And if you read my reply it says unlikely not impossible.;).

Anyhow let's just leave it there, choose what I post on here I'm sure you'll find a reason to disagree it's becoming a regular event.

Post anything you like in reply I shan't respond anymore it's pointless.

And if you read my reply it says unlikely not impossible.;).

Anyhow let's just leave it there, choose what I post on here I'm sure you'll find a reason to disagree it's becoming a regular event.

Post anything you like in reply I shan't respond anymore it's pointless.

:hihi:

... much like Wednesday's current form then? ;)

:hihi:

... much like Wednesday's current form then? ;)

But they won two nowt on Saturday.

Hursty got both goals.

When was the last time a team has lost five games in a row in the Championship and then won the next 10?, highly unlikely in my opinion.

i'm pretty sure when you were bottom of the league earlier on in the season there weren't many blades expecting a 10 game unbeaten run. if we win our next two games then the outlook will seem alot better. i barely look at the table before xmas anyway.

we aren't playing to our best but still there or there abouts, not too worried yet but if this kind of form continues into the new year then i will be concerened but the chairman will do what is nessasary to get us into the premier league so i'd expect a few changes in personel in the january window if we are still struggling for form

i'm pretty sure when you were bottom of the league earlier on in the season there weren't many blades expecting a 10 game unbeaten run. if we win our next two games then the outlook will seem alot better. i barely look at the table before xmas anyway.

we aren't playing to our best but still there or there abouts, not too worried yet but if this kind of form continues into the new year then i will be concerened but the chairman will do what is nessasary to get us into the premier league so i'd expect a few changes in personel in the january window if we are still struggling for form

Very true, however, it is nice to see blades fans on the forum taking an interest in the Owls. I do miss them when they go AWOL after a couple of losses as they usually have the most up to date information about what's happening at Hillsborough.