Wednesday's Current Form

Best player or not he would have been on his way the moment he refused to get on that coach. Knowone is bigger than the club they play for.

If true pal I agree,should have gone after Norwich.

I just cant see Wednesday selling him to another Championship club....if he does go in January then maybe it would be to a European Club..

Wednesday fans on here are highly unlikely to comment on Unted"s current form what with it being excellent,just wait for the first matchthread when we lose to see how the obsession balances up.

That's if there's a Blades fan bothered enough to keep count.:hihi::hihi:.

I thought the title was the Owls current form so here is my assessment as some one who actually sees every game.

They need to start playing the ball around in the opponents half instead of their own .

You can not score from your own penalty area.

I thought the title was the Owls current form

You are correct please read post 60 and the reason for my post will become clear to you.

I thought the title was the Owls current form so here is my assessment as some one who actually sees every game.

They need to start playing the ball around in the opponents half instead of their own .

You can not score from your own penalty area.

A good and fair assessment ....