Wednesday's Current Form

There are currently two similar topics on here ..one about Wednesday's Current Form & one about United's Current Form..

On the Wednesday one...there are 23 posts from Unitedites...

On the United one.....there are 0 posts from Wednesdayites...

Your obsessed...:hihi::hihi:

I will make it 24 posts.

owls are suffering confidence.booing fans.FF not a player he was(overnight dip!!!) losing more games now.CC stuttering over tactics.top earners not playing etc etc

Wednesday fans on here are highly unlikely to comment on Unted"s current form what with it being excellent,just wait for the first matchthread when we lose to see how the obsession balances up.

That's if there's a Blades fan bothered enough to keep count.:hihi::hihi:.

I will make it 24 posts.

owls are suffering confidence.booing fans.FF not a player he was(overnight dip!!!) losing more games now.CC stuttering over tactics.top earners not playing etc etc

I don't think confidence is a factor more than we are not playing the tactics to suit the players we have. I have been to every home game this season and the fans have booed at the end of only two games, the defeats by Leeds and Ipswich which deserved to be booed. Agree on FF and I think he'll be sold in Jan.

Who are the top earners who are not playing?

I don't think confidence is a factor more than we are not playing the tactics to suit the players we have. I have been to every home game this season and the fans have booed at the end of only two games, the defeats by Leeds and Ipswich which deserved to be booed. Agree on FF and I think he'll be sold in Jan.

Who are the top earners who are not playing?

Do you think the value of FF will be as high as it was in August, for example a £12m bid from Palace.

Do you think the value of FF will be as high as it was in August, for example a £12m bid from Palace.

We don't really know who bid what, the only firm bid was said to come from Derby but who knows. It depends how other teams view him, do they look at him on last seasons form and pay for the potential or offer less as they know he's not happy. I'm sure the chairman will make sure the fee is enough to get a suitable replacement.

We don't really know who bid what, the only firm bid was said to come from Derby but who knows. It depends how other teams view him, do they look at him on last seasons form and pay for the potential or offer less as they know he's not happy. I'm sure the chairman will make sure the fee is enough to get a suitable replacement.

I'd be surprised and disappointed if he's sold in January....despite him being off his game,he is/was our only matchwinner...For me i'd keep him until the end of the season and make a decision at that point.

I'd be surprised and disappointed if he's sold in January....despite him being off his game,he is/was our only matchwinner...For me i'd keep him until the end of the season and make a decision at that point.

Me too mate but with his current form and body language I think hes a gonner in Jan. :mad:

Best player or not he would have been on his way the moment he refused to get on that coach. Knowone is bigger than the club they play for.

I was just going on what you said when I quoted £12m personally I don't believe he's ever been valued anywhere near that.

I was just going on what you said when I quoted £12m personally I don't believe he's ever been valued anywhere near that.

I don't think I mentioned £12m you'd probably be looking £7m max, I still think some sort of swap may happen.

I don't think I mentioned £12m you'd probably be looking £7m max, I still think some sort of swap may happen.

It was probably someone talking to you about it then, anyway I think £7m would be a great price for someone as obviously temperamental as him.