Wednesday's Current Form

At the end of the day Panchobar.....If they don't want to be believe that Wednesday have gone backwards then that is up to them, they are they ones paying £30+ a game to go and watch it (those who go anyway).

I just find it bizarre as the fans on here (who represent a very small percentage of Owls fans) always have opinions that differ from the majority of Owls fans elsewhere eg Radio Sheffield, The Star, Other forums, etc.

At the end of the day Panchobar.....If they don't want to be believe that Wednesday have gone backwards then that is up to them, they are they ones paying £30+ a game to go and watch it (those who go anyway).

I just find it bizarre as the fans on here (who represent a very small percentage of Owls fans) always have opinions that differ from the majority of Owls fans elsewhere eg Radio Sheffield, The Star, Other forums, etc.

Fans booing the team is always a hint that things aren't all hunky-dory.

the manager singling out players, players saying the fans expect too much, etc etc, obvious signs of disharmony.

I do though believe these are only cracks that can be overcome and Wednesday could turn it round.

Ironically,the only people on this forum who constantly claim Wednesday have gone backwards are Unitedites....

But the constant in all this is that nothing is decided in the first week of November..

The loss to Charlton this time last season ended an eleven game unbeaten run for Wednesday their form has been a lot more patchy this season losing back to back games for the second time which only happened once last season at the beginning of last season.

It is however true that there's not much difference in league position and as I said before in my opinion the next three or four games will give us a better picture of which way they are going.

No need to panic yet they are near enough half way to league safety already.

You've still not said who the "high waged loanee" is at Hillsborough,who you mentioned in post #5 ..?

That last line is incredibly true and teams do come from nowhere and shoot up the league however you have to admit that Wednesday have gone backwards due to a combination of factors and the truth is that after further investment in players, you should be a lot better this year.

Defensively shoddy and a heavy reliance on FF to score seeing as though the high waged loanee is average to say the least.

I saw you lot last season and I was public in saying that some of the football played was a pleasure to watch....Seen you a few times this season and other than hooper and reach....I don't see much there at the minute.

The back four needs sorting as a priority but then again I have been saying that since before a ball was even kicked and am proven right..... and you need to pack Fletcher and his 35k a week wages off and bring in 3x quality players with that wage bill.

I remember Leeds refusing to pay the high wages of Buckley if that's the one you are speaking of, is he still at Hillsborough?.

We can only have gone backwards if we dont make the play off Final in May.

You've still not said who the "high waged loanee" is at Hillsborough,who you mentioned in post #5 ..?

Oh come on Shezza, we all know I am referring to Fletcher despite protests that he isn't costing that much or that we don't know.

Norwich made a public offer of £30k a week to take him on loan and Wednesday were said to have bettered that.

Oh come on Shezza, we all know I am referring to Fletcher despite protests that he isn't costing that much or that we don't know.

Norwich made a public offer of £30k a week to take him on loan and Wednesday were said to have bettered that.

He's not a loanee...he's on a permanent contract..."we all know that"....apart from you and a.n. other who thought it was Buckley..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

I thought he was on a four year contract with Wednesday.:huh:.

He's not a loanee...he's on a permanent contract..."we all know that"....apart from you and a.n. other who thought it was Buckley..

Oh I forgot that! That makes it even better hahaha!

That'r right a 4 year deal on £30k wages for a striker who doesn't know where the net is! No wonder Forestieri has gone backwards!

Come on Shez he doesn't know his own teams results,how's he going to know about us.