Wednesday's Current Form

Ok... At what point do you start to admit you've got a problem?

There is no problem, if we don't go up this season we build again until we do, the chairman is fully mindful of that and will work to mak it happen whatever it takes. To be honest year on year the Premier League becomes less of a "promised land" and as long as i'm paying money to watch entertaining football (which barring Saturday we have had) then so be it.

One win from fifth position and one loss from fifteenth it's in the balance at the moment and the next three games are very important, I think after that we'll have a better picture of how the season is going to shape out.

There is no problem, if we don't go up this season we build again until we do, the chairman is fully mindful of that and will work to mak it happen whatever it takes. To be honest year on year the Premier League becomes less of a "promised land" and as long as i'm paying money to watch entertaining football (which barring Saturday we have had) then so be it.

Agree regarding the PL increasing becoming disinterested.

Ok... At what point do you start to admit you've got a problem?

At the end of the season,if we don't go up... not in the 1st week of November.

One win from fifth position and one loss from fifteenth it's in the balance at the moment and the next three games are very important, I think after that we'll have a better picture of how the season is going to shape out.

No we won't.we could lose the next 3 and win the next 10,likes been said we'll have an idea what the season will shape like in March and know after the last match.

No we won't.we could lose the next 3 and win the next 10,likes been said we'll have an idea what the season will shape like in March and know after the last match.

When was the last time a team has lost five games in a row in the Championship and then won the next 10?, highly unlikely in my opinion.

When was the last time a team has lost five games in a row in the Championship and then won the next 10?, highly unlikely in my opinion.

LOL

anything can happen, its football

LOL

Of course it can and it's all about opinions and common sense and I think Wednesday are well capable of doing well in their next four games three of which are away and by that time we'll have a better picture of how things are likely to shape out.

It doesn't matter what I post on here where some people are concerned it will always be wrong.:hihi::hihi:.

LOL

Look at United's start and their last 10 games,or when Clark got injured.

Look at United's start and their last 10 games,or when Clark got injured.

Two replies and they're both about United. Welcome aboard Blade :hihi:

Two replies and they're both about United. Welcome aboard Blade :hihi:

Just quoting 2 facts,1 it is you lot what are worried,2 recent example of something happening which he said doesn't and this is my 4th contribution.