The Blades win again and the Owls don't again.

Do you have any suggestions how that is going to happen? or is it purely just "trust Carlos"?

Two weeks away we played QPR and we witnessed some of the best flowing football that i've seen at S6 in 30+ years now all of a sudden after a very unlucky defeat at Derby (partly due to an awful refs decision) and a defeat to a muscular Mick McCarthy side (who's sides we havn't beaten in 12 meetings) theres suddenly a major crisis.

Improvement is needed but nowhere as drastic as some would like to think.

Edited by top4718

Not going to happen and keep praying pal ! We will turn it around shortly and trust Carlos !

I think you should be using your plastering skills by plastering over the cracks. Carlos should hire you :D

---------- Post added 09-11-2016 at 13:25 ----------

You are quite correct....I never said it was wrong.

and my post was my opinion and an observation on my part...not attacking any poster either..

An opinion on how we should have an opinion... Sure I'm good with that.

---------- Post added 09-11-2016 at 13:25 ----------

The future is most certainly red.

Oh it certainly is RED!

Edited by Futures Red

Two weeks away we played QPR and we witnessed some of the best flowing football that i've seen at S6 in 30+ years now all of a sudden after a very unlucky defeat at Derby (partly due to an awful refs decision) and a defeat a muscular Mick McCarthy side (who we havn't beat in 12 meetings) theres suddenly a major crisis.

A massive over reaction in some quarters but i'm sure we've not become a bad team overnight..(or over two games)

Two weeks away we played QPR and we witnessed some of the best flowing football that i've seen at S6 in 30+ years now all of a sudden after a very unlucky defeat at Derby (partly due to an awful refs decision) and a defeat to a muscular Mick McCarthy side (who's sides we havn't beaten in 12 meetings) theres suddenly a major crisis.

17 goals in 16 games, same as Rotherham. And the 1-0 against QPR, a side who have now sacked their manager. Flee flowing football is only any good if it is producing results ie goals. You're right, no overnight disaster as yet but we have all seen how these things can escalate if not quickly resolved.

And Carlos (who never moans about refs etc) moaning on football heaven about bad luck this, bad decision that, just sounds pathetic, like Adkins with his positive spin after our losses last season.

17 goals in 16 games, same as Rotherham. And the 1-0 against QPR, a side who have now sacked their manager. Flee flowing football is only any good if it is producing results ie goals. You're right, no overnight disaster as yet but we have all seen how these things can escalate if not quickly resolved.

And Carlos (who never moans about refs etc) moaning on football heaven about bad luck this, bad decision that, just sounds pathetic, like Adkins with his positive spin after our losses last season.

The lack of goals is an issue and as discussed previously,the lack of form from our most potent force,Forestieri,hasnt helped..but despite not hitting the consistency of last season,we are there or there abouts for this point of the season...as proved with United,string some good results together and your whole outlook changes....anyone would think we are two points off the relegation places...

I think Carlos was quite right in blaming the ref in the Derby game and break his usual silence that was an appalling decision at any level of football, after the Ipswich game he said we were not good enough plain and simple. He's a long way yet from Adkin's scripted platitudes.

I think Carlos was quite right in blaming the ref in the Derby game and break his usual silence that was an appalling decision at any level of football, after the Ipswich game he said we were not good enough plain and simple. He's a long way yet from Adkin's scripted platitudes.

In the link posted previously from the Star he puts a lot of the blame down to the lack of form of Forestieri claiming if he comes good all will be fine, do you think you are that dependant on one player?.

He always makes me giggle when he comes on FH. "You know I don't like to blame referee, but". He has been doing it for ages now, right from last season.

In the link posted previously from the Star he puts a lot of the blame down to the lack of form of Forestieri claiming if he comes good all will be fine, do you think you are that dependant on one player?.

Not at all but when that one player last season was probably among the top 5 perfromers in the Championship its a big miss when they are nothing like at that level this season, it would affect any team in any league in the world.

Not at all but when that one player last season was probably among the top 5 perfromers in the Championship its a big miss when they are nothing like at that level this season, it would affect any team in any league in the world.

I think with 7 players having scored more than Forestieri and with many of them having better assist rates you have to disregard that he was in the leagues top 5 performers last season......It would be very harsh on the likes of Andre Grey, Abel Hernandez, Ross McCormack, Johanathan Kodija, Tomer Hemed and Nahki wells...

That said FF was the top performer at SWFC that goes without a doubt and without him you lot look quite impotent up front.

You have to question what has led to this? The player has had no major injury and players don't just become extremely poor over night?

I suggested disharmony and I was mocked and rubbished however all of the signs are pointing towards this. Something made FF refuse to play? This did coincide with the arrival of Fletcher? Why has he failed to regain any sort of form since? Why does CC suggest that FF has things that he needs to sort out in his own head?

A good few questions to fathom....

Edited by green_man

I think with 7 players having scored more than Forestieri and with many of them having better assist rates you have to disregard that he was in the leagues top 5 performers last season......It would be very harsh on the likes of Andre Grey, Abel Hernandez, Ross McCormack, Johanathan Kodija, Tomer Hemed and Nahki wells...

That said FF was the top performer at SWFC that goes without a doubt and without him you lot look quite impotent up front.

You have to question what has led to this? The player has had no major injury and players don't just become extremely poor over night?

I suggested disharmony and I was mocked and rubbished however all of the signs are pointing towards this. Something made FF refuse to pay? This did coincide with the arrival of Fletcher? Why has he failed to regain any sort of form since? Why does CC suggest that FF has things that he needs to sort out in his own head?

A good and fair post. I think you've hit the nail on the head.

I suggested disharmony and I was mocked and rubbished however all of the signs are pointing towards this. Something made FF refuse to pay? This did coincide with the arrival of Fletcher? Why has he failed to regain any sort of form since? Why does CC suggest that FF has things that he needs to sort out in his own head?

Not really worried if he doesn't perform he'll be shipped out in January and wont be missed on current form, I was mocked when Antonio left the club but if they don't want to play for you let them go, I still feel that a swap deal will take place in the next window.