The Blades win again and the Owls don't again.

This is a big season for the Wednesday owners ambition for the club, if they don't go up this season it will be a lot harder on him financially next season.

A lot of fans took the three year season ticket option up and that will reflect on next seasons revenues unless they can think of another way of getting the fans to part with more money.

Promotion this season for the Anniversary would solve all those possible problems and give the owner the result he targeted when he bought the club.

The owner has already got plans in place for the eventuality that promotion is not achieved this season he highlighted this at the steering group meeting on the 17th July, ground improvements have been held back and bids for players like Jordan Rhodes were not even contemplated to keep within FFP rules. He know what hes doing.

The owner has already got plans in place for the eventuality that promotion is not achieved this season he highlighted this at the steering group meeting on the 17th July, ground improvements have been held back and bids for players like Jordan Rhodes were not even contemplated to keep within FFP rules. He know what hes doing.

So as I said financially it will be a lot harder with less income.

Despite this being the Football section of the forum...its become apparent that a lot of fishing is being done on here and at times its difficult to resist biting..as plenty of bait is being thrown.

It is the same old same old...and does become a little tedious..maybe its best to leave them to it...

And I thought it had got a bit more grown up recently. I suppose some of us (blades) are taking the chance to give a bit back after the (deserved) stick we have had the last few years. And i mean deserved stick for the crap served up on the pitch, not deserved as supporters.

I asked a fair question which Starlc jumped on but Southey Owl answered in fair manner.

I don't mind the stick too much and for example expect it whenever playoffs are mentioned, so don't take it personally. What is certain is that the dogs of both sides will have their day.

And I thought it had got a bit more grown up recently.

I completely agree just read how sensibly things are being discussed by posters from both sides.

The only danger is if you try to put a bit of humour in and it's defined as fishing or baiting by some posters for reasons only known to them.

I did start a thread "miracles do happen" aimed at having a laugh at us [united] and promotion I'm sure no Blades consider that fishing, baiting or having a dig but if I had a joke about the Owls in the same way all hell would break loose.

Anyway enough of the negative stuff and well done to all the adult posters who take things for what they are.

AWAW.

Edited by panchobar

I completely agree just read how sensibly things are being discussed by posters from both sides.

The only danger is if you try to put a bit of humour in and it's defined as fishing or baiting by some posters for reasons only known to them.

I did start a thread "miracles can happen" aimed at having a laugh at us [united] and promotion I'm sure no Blades consider that fishing, baiting or having a dig but if I had a joke about the Owls in the same way all hell would break loose.

Anyway enough of the negative stuff and well done to all the adult posters who take things for what they are.

AWAW.

Same things being said on Owlstalk as we are saying on here, popped in for a quick look. Obviously now washed my eyes with strongest Optrex available and given myself a brain enema. :)

Same things being said on Owlstalk as we are saying on here, popped in for a quick look. Obviously now washed my eyes with strongest Optrex available and given myself a brain enema. :)

I don't go on Owlstalk or Bladestalk to be honest 90% of those places just have people who know nowt but making out they're in the know.

A bit like the rumours threads on here.:hihi::hihi:.