Condensation and mound under bay window

We've got a mould problem under our bedroom bay window. It's a north facing wall so we get a lot of condensation forming on the wall and then mould grows on the wall, skirting boards and curtains. We've tried having the window open for ventilation and having the heating on quite high in that room but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Obviously we need to warm that wall up with some sort of insulation but not sure on what's the best option. I've seen some thermal wallpaper you can buy to put on but not sure how effective it would be? There are tiles on the outside of the bay window so wondered if another option would be to put some insulation inside the bay wall, either via the tiles on the front or knocking through from the inside to access the cavity?

Has anyone got any experience of dealing with or solving this issue?

I fitted a Nuaire Drimaster to my house yesterday, Not cheap, But I got up to no wet windows this morning

I fitted a Nuaire Drimaster to my house yesterday, Not cheap, But I got up to no wet windows this morning

That looks interesting, is it noisy at all? Did you do it yourself or get someone to fit it for you?

Fitted it myself, And no it's silent, My living room never gets used and is not heated, Every morning the window is wet through, This morning there was less than 1 inch of condensation at the bottom

Start by checking wall on outside.

Clean out vent bricks.

Check if damp proof membrane is above ground level.

Check your basement where it meets outside wall and clean out any debris in vents/cavity wall.

Roof and gutter inspection is next step.

90% of damp problems can be identified by layman with bit of guidance in those few steps.

Some can be fixed easy, other require more work.

Don't trust anyone selling injection damp proof magical solution.

That is massive con and it does nothing.

Internal insulation moves condensation point deeper into wall and might not solve your problem.

Totally agree with the above on the injection method as its useless

We've got a mould problem under our bedroom bay window. It's a north facing wall so we get a lot of condensation forming on the wall and then mould grows on the wall, skirting boards and curtains. We've tried having the window open for ventilation and having the heating on quite high in that room but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Obviously we need to warm that wall up with some sort of insulation but not sure on what's the best option. I've seen some thermal wallpaper you can buy to put on but not sure how effective it would be? There are tiles on the outside of the bay window so wondered if another option would be to put some insulation inside the bay wall, either via the tiles on the front or knocking through from the inside to access the cavity?

Has anyone got any experience of dealing with or solving this issue?

I did this exact job at Crosspool last month.

Either plasterboards off to fit insulation (Kingspan) or remove all tiles, lathe & felt to do the same.

Its cheaper to take the plaster off but the customer had recently decorated so didnt want to do it again !!!

do you have anything up against the wall, dressing table drawers ect