Talk Talk Scammers

This last week I have had 3 attempts by Asian sounding scammers trying the old "Your router is not working properly!" routine,a different number showing on my phone every time!.At first I strung the caller along then afterwards contacting Talk Talk direct who confirmed it was dodgy,the second woman I antagonised until she lost it forgetting her script at which time I wished her bye bye!.Number 3 lady told me the tale of the router to which I just said"No it isn,t malfunctioning!",she hung up straight away,I was wondering if any one on the Forum has been pestered by these scamming scumbags?.

yep at least twice a week,i just tell them i got to see to knock on door,then put some meat loaf on for them,.

When they say you router is not working properly just reply "what router."

I regularly get them. I used to string them along for as long as i could. I now tell them to go forth and multiply then put the phone down.

I haven't had an home phone plugged in for years. Use for bb only.

If someone wants me use mobile

I haven't had an home phone plugged in for years. Use for bb only.

If someone wants me use mobile

I unplugged my House Phone recently. As we never use it. But i need the Phone line for BB,

I unplugged my House Phone recently. As we never use it. But i need the Phone line for BB,

It's fun every year when I get the message from talk talk saying they have been trying to get in touch ( offers ).

They don't seem to understand that no phone plugged in means they can't phone me.

Plus no interference from phones