Did anybody on here go to Burton Street School?

---------- Post added 20-04-2015 at 20:28 ----------

[/color]

Hya, do you know if your mum had a relative called Ethel Carr? She married Ernest Else and lived in High House Road early 1930's through to early 1960's

brother peter clalke lived high house un till it was cleared few up from kimmers hill

511 penistone was just a few houses in fm Bamforth sm row of shops.my mother made and sold meat & potato pies among other things,around 44-46 it became a hairsalon.Your buddy fm #1 F.C h. lived on High House Rd, all gone now,well it was a bit rough.

Are you mrs ward son?

Are you mrs ward son?

no mrs Clarke there was peter adrian and lester Peter is dead so i'm the good looking one:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 05-05-2015 at 10:56 ----------

Are you mrs ward thought was Edith name Ward son stu and Alan who got killed car crash early :confused:80s??

---------- Post added 05-05-2015 at 23:42 ----------

i went to burton street school i lived in cottam street

last time i was there was in 47 but when i saw it on Full Monty it was lihe yesterday:love::love:

Knew Alan very he was my oldest brothers best mate. Grew up with Pam, last time I saw her was in 1994 when we were creating havoc up west street constructing the tram track.If you should get in touch with her tell her jeff from anlaby street sends his regards.

Hi Geoff - it's Pam - I came across this 'Anlaby Street' topic yesterday and joined the Forum so I could reply - better late than never. It's strange how names come back to you, especially so at 3pm! Hope you are well. I saw David a couple of weeks ago, he's still the same! Did Graham Challenger live in our street - Susan & Megan Sharman, Pauline Moyses and a family nr top of street called 'kitchen' or something like that. Stephen Green lived next to us at No 9. Alan Pass lived in High House Terrace, John Fitz on Cuthbert Bank, Cameron Welsh-Belshaw lived there too I think. Give my regards to Pete when you see him, I sometimes see Bobby and he hasn't changed much either!

Knew Alan very he was my oldest brothers best mate. Grew up with Pam, last time I saw her was in 1994 when we were creating havoc up west street constructing the tram track.If you should get in touch with her tell her jeff from anlaby street sends his regards.

Hi Geoff - it's Pam - I came across this 'Anlaby Street' topic yesterday and joined the Forum so I could reply - better late than never. It's strange how names come back to you, especially so at 3pm! Hope you are well. I saw David a couple of weeks ago, he's still the same! Did Graham Challenger live in our street - Susan & Megan Sharman, Pauline Moyses and a family nr top of street called 'kitchen' or something like that. Stephen Green lived next to us at No 9. Alan Pass lived in High House Terrace, John Fitz on Cuthbert Bank, Cameron Welsh-Belshaw lived there too I think. Give my regards to Pete when you see him, I sometimes see Bobby and he hasn't changed much either!

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 11:59 ----------

Can anyone remember Caroline Oldam from Burtons st

---------- Post added 23-03-2016 at 19:32 ----------

Hi Pam only talking about you a couple of weeks ago with our Peter hope you are well and keeping busy. I am retired now and living in Retford. Are you still in Sheffield

Jeff

alan you refer to my brother got killed in a car crash 80s maybe stu was is brother

Hi Geoff, I am fine thanks - I can't send you a private message yet because I think I have to input 5 messages before I am allowed. I am fine, now retired too. Nice place to live, used to visit Blyth a lot and you're not far from there. Still living in Sheffield. Have a good Easter whatever you are doing. P :)

Hi Geoff, I am fine thanks - I can't send you a private message yet because I think I have to input 5 messages before I am allowed. I am fine, now retired too. Nice place to live, used to visit Blyth a lot and you're not far from there. Still living in Sheffield. Have a good Easter whatever you are doing. P :)

are you stuwerts wife ??

Yes I went to Burton Street school from 1966 (aged 4). I left in 1974 (aged 12) when it was Langsett first and middle school. My Nannan and Grandad lived at 19 Burton Street and I used to go home to their house for my dinner every day. We lived at 10 Cuthbert Road.

---------- Post added 09-11-2016 at 13:29 ----------

I went to Burton Street School or Langsett First and Middle as it became. Left around 1972 and the head at that time was Mr Ford. Lived at 4 Blackburn Street before they pulled all the houses down. I used to play in the school orchestra and also Sheffield Youth Orchestra. What a brilliant childhood.

I was in the school orchestra (I was the leader in 1973/74 played the violin) and also the Sheffield Youth orchestra! I agree a brilliant childhood. What did you play?

I went to burton st school from 1951/1961 .I lived in brough st.and went to school with bob Eccles or Robert as I knew him.also knew hazel richardson my mate Norma Hobson lived in Hobson ave which is still there.