Stolen items from builders vehicles

not saying they sell nicked stuff but I was amazed how many pro powertools were for sale in cash Converters when I went in for a wander recently

If I wanted to move on some pinched Gumtree is easy and the ad vanishes once the item is sold, seen some well dodgy looking push bike sales pass through there

<<off to close my SF account now before I get sued>>

In all fairness how is the website supposed to know the items are stolen ? Stolen items will pass through any site that sells !

Noting down all of your power tools serial numbers helps the police alot more and you are much more likely to get them back. They go in cex and cash converters around twice a week to match up serial numbers with reported stolen items serial numbers.

Just been approached by some People asking if I was interested in buying a load of power tools which are probley nicked .when I said not a chance they drove off .i took reg of car and turns out car has been nicked. This was in s5 area

Just been approached by some People asking if I was interested in buying a load of power tools which are probley nicked .when I said not a chance they drove off .i took reg of car and turns out car has been nicked. This was in s5 area

Should of asked what tools they had and makes ! Well done for reporting them thow !

In all fairness how is the website supposed to know the items are stolen ? Stolen items will pass through any site that sells !

Gumtree does not have a public transaction record once an item sells (or any form of traceablity, or seller verification etc) - Ebay does . . .