Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

hi all, my daughters went to hinde house

joanne daniels 1981-4 mates with kirsty warner and sally wragg

michelle daniels 1984-88

Hi dont know if this is relevant, but I still live on Beacon Rd, which is just around the corner from Limpsfield and just down the road from Brightside, two of my former schools!

I can only remember a little about Brightside School, I remember loving the bars and swings and the races that the kids used to hold in the playground and trying to beat everyone down towards the school fence where all the bushes and trees had overgrown. I went to both Limpsfield and Brightside in the 90's, I'm not sure of the exact date. But when I go past Brightside now the trees have gone and so have all the old park things. Does anyone remember Sports Day? With the egg and spoon race?

Now Limpsfield I don't have many fond memories of the place because I was bullied quite a lot there, but does anyone remember the discos that used to be held there every friday lunchtime? I used to love them and I remember everyone was in a spice girls tribute band and making up dance routines and sometimes in the disco, just before it started, these girls would come out and do dance routines that they'd been praticing for weeks.

I remember having to wear uniform in Year 5 because some kid had said that this guy had come through the bushes and trees near the upper playground and threatened him with a knife. Does anyone know if that really happend cos this kid had a habit of making up stories.

I remember the boys playing football and me and kayleigh, I've forgotten her last name, once sat on the fence commentating and found it very funny!

I've got lots of other stuff I can tell, but I've bored you enough already.

Hi, I'm Louise Holbrook. We went to Limpsfield and Hinde House but i think we went camping with Limpsfield. We went to Thornbridge Hall and stayed in a crap tent. I just remember it being so funny, we had such a laugh.

Hi was Thornbridge in the isle of white?

:hihi:

Hi dont know if this is relevant, but I still live on Beacon Rd, which is just around the corner from Limpsfield and just down the road from Brightside, two of my former schools!

I can only remember a little about Brightside School, I remember loving the bars and swings and the races that the kids used to hold in the playground and trying to beat everyone down towards the school fence where all the bushes and trees had overgrown. I went to both Limpsfield and Brightside in the 90's, I'm not sure of the exact date. But when I go past Brightside now the trees have gone and so have all the old park things. Does anyone remember Sports Day? With the egg and spoon race?

Now Limpsfield I don't have many fond memories of the place because I was bullied quite a lot there, but does anyone remember the discos that used to be held there every friday lunchtime? I used to love them and I remember everyone was in a spice girls tribute band and making up dance routines and sometimes in the disco, just before it started, these girls would come out and do dance routines that they'd been praticing for weeks.

I remember having to wear uniform in Year 5 because some kid had said that this guy had come through the bushes and trees near the upper playground and threatened him with a knife. Does anyone know if that really happend cos this kid had a habit of making up stories.

I remember the boys playing football and me and kayleigh, I've forgotten her last name, once sat on the fence commentating and found it very funny!

I've got lots of other stuff I can tell, but I've bored you enough already.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: oh my god this is hilarious, i went to brightside, i remember scraping my leg so badly on those round concrete things...and were wern't allowed in those overgrown trees, my mum always won the parents race at sports day, it was awesome!!!i went to limpsfield...the disco's were awesome, and sadly i was in the spice girl tribute....the shame, i even made my mum buy me some orange wedges for it!!:loopy: i remember the kid who said that he got threatned,i dunno what happened though?did kaleigh have blonde hair??

I went to Hinde House School from 1977 to 1983. I left and got married straight after the 6th Form. Any one else there at that that time? I have lost touch with every one.

I went to Hinde House School from 1977 to 1983. I left and got married straight after the 6th Form. Any one else there at that that time? I have lost touch with every one.

I was at Hinde House from '78 to '82. Didn't like much of it. I didn't keep in touch with anyone from school.

I was one of the first kids to go to Hinde House. Went Sept 1956 when it first opened its doors and stayed until 1960 . I was in the first 5th year they had. I went there from Hucklow Rd.

We had a good 50th anniversary celebration of the opening of the school last year and George Ridgeway came along and cut the cake.

Anybody from that era wanting to go to our next reunion send me a PM

John

My partner used to live in Brightside on Limpsfield Rd when he was a kid, but he went to Earl Marshall school (when he went!). We still go drinking round there with the Vollums and Bevan.

Hi

Names I remember from my time at Hinde house.Judith Nodder, Gaynor Townsend, Helen Potts, Heather Whitely, David Claxton.Any one else remember these?

i went to hinde house from 72 to 77 and lived in brightside on hayland street but lost touch with friends when we moved to rotherham

I know louise holbrook,i think, i can remember you. Did you go out with John Paul who lived on hucklow Road ?

I know louise holbrook, i think , i can remember you. Did you go out with John Paul who lived on hucklow Road ?