Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

Lived across the road from him! are you his sister? we was going to get married when we were 5 (yikes)

:love:

Hi T. I know you and yes I'm his sister. We still laugh about the 'engagement' now. Bless.:hihi:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Its a small world!

say hello to jamie for me , tell him im still waiting for the ring!!

whats he up to theses days?

hope your all well

take care xx

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Its a small world!

say hello to jamie for me , tell him im still waiting for the ring!!

whats he up to theses days?

hope your all well

take care xx

Jamie's great thanks. Him & his partner are going to make me an aunty this month and I'm as excited about that as when I had my own kids!:love:

Hi Kimba

I remember the birkby family well, Sharon and Marion if Im not mistaken,Friends of Elaine Wilson. Think they lived in next yard to me. I lived on Tyler Street until '64 then moved to Jenkin Road for a while and lived above my Grandparents shop (Shepherd's) before leaving to live in Rotherham in '66. Back in Sheffield now. Hope your family are keeping well. (My Gran just celebrated her 101 birthday!!!!)

if ya want 2 keep in touch ya can pm me xxx alirosdan:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I remember a Louise Birkby, she would be same age as me now (34). Once went camping with school and she made me laugh the whole week. Is she any relation, ad love to know what she's doing now?

:gag: :gag: hated school!!!!

I remember a Louise Birkby, she would be same age as me now (34). Once went camping with school and she made me laugh the whole week. Is she any relation, ad love to know what she's doing now?

hey thatz my 5i5 watz ur name :thumbsup:

LOUISE WAS IN MY YEAR ALTHOUGH I DIDNT KNOW HER VERY WELL

hi wotz ur name then thi5 i5 loui5e birkby let me know ho u are :help:

Hi Kimba

I remember the birkby family well, Sharon and Marion if Im not mistaken,Friends of Elaine Wilson. Think they lived in next yard to me. I lived on Tyler Street until '64 then moved to Jenkin Road for a while and lived above my Grandparents shop (Shepherd's) before leaving to live in Rotherham in '66. Back in Sheffield now. Hope your family are keeping well. (My Gran just celebrated her 101 birthday!!!!)

hi thank5 for getting in touch 5haron and marion ar 2 of my 5i5ter5 marion iz now in oz with our ken and angela we are all well thankyou can u let me know your name or famoly name az i am not that 5ure who u are :huh:

bye for now gordon birkby :thumbsup:

hi wotz ur name then thi5 i5 loui5e birkby let me know ho u are :help:

Hi, I'm Louise Holbrook. We went to Limpsfield and Hinde House but i think we went camping with Limpsfield. We went to Thornbridge Hall and stayed in a crap tent. I just remember it being so funny, we had such a laugh.