Anybody On Here From Brightside Or Hinde House School

Yes she's my sister. We lived on Sanderson road, we left when Fay was about 6/7 years old

Yes she's my sister. We lived on Sanderson road, we left when Fay was about 6/7 years old

Do you mean Sanderson Street ?

I had relatives who lived on there.

hope shes doing well I not seen her in years. how olds your victor then I think he knocked about with my older brother?

Vic is 57 this year. What's yoursurname name il pass it on to him and fay see if they remember you.

Edited by isjorge

Hi Simon, Andrew Greasley here. Wow what a long time ago it was but now you mention the names it all comes flooding back. If my memory serves me right (which it does not a lot of the time) you had blonde hair? I remember Stuart Butler think he lived on Sandstone somewhere. Ann Redgate lived down Fife street as did Leonard, his parents owned the shop at the bottom of Fife street. For some reason your name rings a bell with a day trip to York museum sometime is that correct?

Andy

Hi Andy

Simon Unwin here,only taken 2 years to respond, that's right I had blonde hair still have lol, it's strange things you remember about people I remember your birthday as in May weren't you in Hunter house ? Can you remember Dawn Socket ? Saw Dawn earlier this year, my how. The world has changed since those days can't believe I'm 60 next year lol

Went to drop your birthday card off at your shop but it's not there have you moved somewhere else ?

I'm still trying to get my head round what went on in that Jacuzzi.
don't understand what happened just then ignor that last bit I will give you a ring Dawnxxx

Went to drop your birthday card off at your shop but it's not there have you moved somewhere else ? don't understand what happened just then ignor that last bit I will give you a ring Dawnxxx

Shop closed down, lost ur address again, u have my address in lincolnshire

Anyone here from Brightside or Hinde house school Sheffield?

Here is teacher info from 1961-62ish of Brightside County Schooel

i WAS BORN ON HYLAND STREET MOVED TO FIRTH PARK , MY SISTER WENT TO hINDE HOUSE 76- 80 i WENT 80-84